Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Originariamente inviato da RexMundi
    i saw ur faction guild archers.. nothing new.. just simply mathematics..
    1 shot in 1.5(1.75-2)secs
    3 shots in 4.5(5.25-6)secs
    1 gh - 1.5sec - so u can cast it even between shots.
    u misses 2 of 3 shots.
    ur damage about 20-25.. 30-35 if u have good hit magic spell on weapon.. u can't fizzle all his spells couse u swing slowly.. with 2handed weapon u haven't chance poison him..
    mages r most time with full mana and 120 hps.. or more.. so thirst 2 concusions can't hit them more then on 10-15 hps.. they can disarm u.. u can be out of stamina during fight... and soo on.
    u know as i that in 1x1 ninja-archers without melee weapon skill have very low chance to kill mage.. if he will stay and heal himself when u hit him.. and if he will run after every mortal.

but if u have only 100hps.. and after deathstike(with tracking) try to run away.. without healing (+ pots) and archer hit u twice on move.. than that tells us how ur brains work.. and how u unlucky ( penalty for hci on moving shot )

p.s. good if u have weapon with fireball and it deal damage after 0.5 075 secods.. but if u havne't .. hard to make spells fizzle
    If it's that easy to win a ninja-archer how come we can't see you own any ppl?
    NOTE: PRAIRIE DOG KILLS

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Anatolich
      All pvp players here is ninja and i dont like it.
      Al they can do is death strike, death strike, death strike to 50-60 hp.
      Playing a plain wrestle-mage and haven't even thought of taking ninjitsu. Still did well in PvP.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da narcof
        Can't believe nobody even mentioned DP'd Fukiya darts, surely the lamest of the lame - I even use 'em myself!
        They are not that good anymore since the chance to hit has been reduced + deadly poison is so easy to cure with spells because of the long space between the dmg of it.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Aleziiii
          Playing a plain wrestle-mage and haven't even thought of taking ninjitsu. Still did well in PvP.
          i think wrest mage is standart and its dont interesting for me. Its good only for arena.
          Best mage i play is bushido mage with bokuto. But need realy good armor, jevelery and bokuto which i didnt have. I try to play warrior. No chanses against ninjas...

Commenta

i think wrest mage is standart and its dont interesting for me. Its good only for arena.
            Actually the mage wrestler, I think, is the best template ever..especially for the faction battles, it's the best pg to spam bolas...hard to kill even without the pet..anyway..that's just what I think.
            Ultima modifica di neo2083; 21-05-2006, 16:33.

------------------------------------------------------
            Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

Best mage i play is bushido mage with bokuto. But need realy good armor, jevelery and bokuto which i didnt have. I try to play warrior. No chanses against ninjas...
              I think you don't know anything about the shit you are talking about. Wrestlemage r0x

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Volo
                Actually the mage wrestler, I think, is the best template ever..especially for the faction battles, it's the best pg to spam bolas...hard to kill even without the pet..anyway..that's just what I think.
                It was good -_- untill 17 com "pro" archers with dryads and ssi30 hit fireball/lightning composites -.- Thats why im just fooling around with my paladin. Im so bored of playing agains them with mage..

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Aleziiii
                  I think you don't know anything about the shit you are talking about. Wrestlemage r0x
                  everyone has own opinion.
                  my opinion what wrest mage good for 1 vs 1, good for team play but bad for single play.
                  wr mage can move and heal only whith bottle, they cant do damage and move.
                  and whats about keffu say:
                  Originariamente inviato da Keffu
                  It was good -_- untill 17 com "pro" archers with dryads and ssi30 hit fireball/lightning composites -.- Thats why im just fooling around with my paladin. Im so bored of playing agains them with mage..
                  Can you fight wr mage Aleziiii against two good archers? I think you will run away fast.
                  Ultima modifica di Anatolich; 22-05-2006, 21:08.

Commenta

everyone has own opinion.
                    my opinion what wrest mage good for 1 vs 1, good for team play but bad for single play.
                    wr mage can move and heal only whith bottle, they cant do damage and move.
                    and whats about keffu say:

Can you fight wr mage Aleziiii against two good archers? I think you will run away fast.
                    Well you cant fight 2 archers with swords/fencmage either -____- or ninjamage.. in any case you will run. Unless your very lucky and they cant hit you -.-

Commenta

Yesterday i checked ds on the TC of osi and its works not as on uod.. After dmg opponent to 40 it is possible to strike more ds, but dmg is only 13.

Commenta

Yeah well.. Mages cant heal while moving, warriors can. Mages cant attack while moving, warriors can. Mages can't do anything without mana, warriors can.

A warr is always easier to play than a mage.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                        X