Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Rules.

Hello there again. Ild like to have better explanation of the rules what you can say and not, maybe gms could add all illegal words or something. Today I got jailed (5 DAYS HAHAHAHAHA ) gos I told one dude stupid and noob. If thats harassment ill eat my shorts . Please you must have some tolerance here. If someone calls me stupid im not going to cry to my pops or mama if ild do that all they would do is just laught and thats what the staff should do too. If your acting like stupid noob then you have earned to be called so. At this point I should call my jailer stupid shouldnt I? But then he would propably extend my jail gos its such an baad baaad baaaad thing to say ;D

PS. Again Uod staff`s intelligence desition making knocked me out of my chair ;D
    Last time I got jailed by "Arty to your ass" and this time Im jailed of calling someone noob. Maybe you should jail nameless too gos he called me "Gnoubbo" or some shit like that ;D All I can say is GJ Feynor. You really showed how the work is supposed to be done ^---^
    Ultima modifica di Keffu; 12-03-2006, 19:14.

lol, how sad
    one guy yesterday told me to "shut up" and what, i didn't report it, because its not really harasment
    and the DAMN SECOND THING -- this Always comes up
    did that player tell you to stop "AS It states DIRECTLY from the help harrasement page"
    you must tell him to stop before doing anything... as usual, ppl dont do that because they cant read, or they are stupid noobs? :P
    this is getting sad,

------------------------- btw
    if u vote for this shard, they switched the buttons, so No= Yes , and Yes= No,
    so im getting very curious xD
    msn - michal_09@hotmail.com

right now, fooling around with my shard from 2006+
    xd DF!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Mike
      lol, how sad
      one guy yesterday told me to "shut up" and what, i didn't report it, because its not really harasment
      and the DAMN SECOND THING -- this Always comes up
      did that player tell you to stop "AS It states DIRECTLY from the help harrasement page"
      you must tell him to stop before doing anything... as usual, ppl dont do that because they cant read, or they are stupid noobs? :P
      this is getting sad,

------------------------- btw
      if u vote for this shard, they switched the buttons, so No= Yes , and Yes= No,
      so im getting very curious xD
      Nop all he did was some italian shit "gniubbo gnoobbi" or what ever

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Keffu
        Nop all he did was some italian shit "gniubbo gnoobbi" or what ever
        -.-

you never learn mate...if you think this of our shard and of the staff, why don't you go play somewhere else???

learn to be polite and kind..

Peace & Love

p.s. your sign is irregoular.
        Ultima modifica di neo2083; 12-03-2006, 21:13.

------------------------------------------------------
        Ho sempre rivolto a Dio una sola preghiera: "Oh, Signore, ridicolizza i miei nemici...e Dio l'ha esaudita" - Voltaire

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Volo
          -.-

you never learn mate...if you think this of our shard and of the staff, why don't you go play somewhere else???

learn to be polite and kind..

Peace & Love

p.s. your sign is irregoular.
          Örf.. I dont mean to hurt you with anyway by saying "Shit" I dont mean that italia is shit by that. Its just they way I speak slang. I just said "some italian shit" by the meaning that he just spoke something in italian. All I somehow understood was "Gniubbi gnoobu" or something o..o And Im not going to play somewhere else gos I think uod is good, sometimes I just dont understand the desitions what the staff makes -__- For example this and "arty to your ass".

Peace & Love for you too mate and little bucket of flowers :F

Ahh and about the sig. I just want everyone to see how easy you can get away from suspension, just by editing your post to "kiss my ash" ^.^

Commenta

keffu you are the TRUE gnoobi gnooobo!

i'm joking :*

Regan

"Grande legame di amicizia che unisce questo gruppo che è come una famiglia" is not skill.

E poi avete perso lo skull come fessi, gran bell'idea avete avuto. (cit.)

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da RegaN - VanadiS
              keffu you are the TRUE gnoobi gnooobo!

i'm joking :*

Regan
              Ihihih ^^ I think Ill change my name from Lalla The Thug to Lalla The Thug Master Of Uod Jail Cells And Suspensions ;D

Commenta

Hello there again. Ild like to have better explanation of the rules what you can say and not, maybe gms could add all illegal words or something. Today I got jailed (5 DAYS HAHAHAHAHA ) gos I told one dude stupid and noob. If thats harassment ill eat my shorts . Please you must have some tolerance here. If someone calls me stupid im not going to cry to my pops or mama if ild do that all they would do is just laught and thats what the staff should do too. If your acting like stupid noob then you have earned to be called so. At this point I should call my jailer stupid shouldnt I? But then he would propably extend my jail gos its such an baad baaad baaaad thing to say ;D

PS. Again Uod staff`s intelligence desition making knocked me out of my chair ;D
                Last time I got jailed by "Arty to your ass" and this time Im jailed of calling someone noob. Maybe you should jail nameless too gos he called me "Gnoubbo" or some shit like that ;D All I can say is GJ Feynor. You really showed how the work is supposed to be done ^---^
                It is incredible how you are able to amaze me every time with not only your behaviour, but the fact that you seem not able to understand when your words are plainly offensive. I'll explain that to you with an example in three little steps:
                1) Exit from the door (no, not from the door in your house in Felucca/Trammel/Malas but your REAL door);
                2) Go to someone passing by (preferably very tall and strong, with a jail-type face) and start arguing about something useless (your choice);
                3) Call him stupid and see (and feel) what happens.

I'm giving you the final key, appreciate that:

"Every behaviour that would get me dead beaten in reality is probably considered offensive also by players".

Print this page and stick it on the wall behind your pc. Repeat like a mantra.

Second example: go to some foreign restaurant and start arguing, again, about something completely useless. I think you'll be able to do that without any problem. Done? Ok, now say to your counterpart that he was saying some "russian/swedish/french/german SHIT like gnagnagnagna" and see what happens. Got the point? I sincerely doubt it but, hey, at least I tried to explain it to you.

P.S. How would you like your shorts cooked, raw or well done?

Knowledge is power
                ICQ *273829772*

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Sobek
                  It is incredible how you are able to amaze me every time with not only your behaviour, but the fact that you seem not able to understand when your words are plainly offensive. I'll explain that to you with an example in three little steps:
                  1) Exit from the door (no, not from the door in your house in Felucca/Trammel/Malas but your REAL door);
                  2) Go to someone passing by (preferably very tall and strong, with a jail-type face) and start arguing about something useless (your choice);
                  3) Call him stupid and see (and feel) what happens.

I'm giving you the final key, appreciate that:

"Every behaviour that would get me dead beaten in reality is probably considered offensive also by players".

Print this page and stick it on the wall behind your pc. Repeat like a mantra.

Second example: go to some foreign restaurant and start arguing, again, about something completely useless. I think you'll be able to do that without any problem. Done? Ok, now say to your counterpart that he was saying some "russian/swedish/french/german SHIT like gnagnagnagna" and see what happens. Got the point? I sincerely doubt it but, hey, at least I tried to explain it to you.

P.S. How would you like your shorts cooked, raw or well done?
                  Wicked! So many fine words.. I aint arguing here with anyone. I just said that I find it stupid to be jailed in a game like uo if you say someone is stupid. Get it?

Commenta

Wicked! So many fine words.. I aint arguing here with anyone. I just said that I find it stupid to be jailed in a game like uo if you say someone is stupid. Get it?
                    And I'm trying to explain you that stupid IS, wether you agree or not, an insult in the whole civilzed world...therefore your jail is well deserved. Get it?

P.S. You ain't arguing with anyone? Maybe then you could explain the meaning of the following sentences:

"Again Uod staff`s intelligence desition making knocked me out of my chair ;D"

and

"All I can say is GJ Feynor. You really showed how the work is supposed to be done ^---^"

It seems sarcasm to me, toward the staff and GM Feynor...am I wrong?

Knowledge is power
                    ICQ *273829772*

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Sobek
                      And I'm trying to explain you that stupid IS, wether you agree or not, an insult in the whole civilzed world...therefore your jail is well deserved. Get it?

P.S. You ain't arguing with anyone? Maybe then you could explain the meaning of the following sentences:

and

"All I can say is GJ Feynor. You really showed how the work is supposed to be done ^---^"

Yeah Yeah Yeah im sorry im sorry O___O But haven`t you already noticed that this is just how im like? AUHAUHAUHA Theres no need to take everything I say so seriously thats usually the thing why I get to trouble so many times, people take everything waht I say directly to heart ^-^ Im just used to whine a bit after jailing and stuff HIhiihih ;> Its all forgotten now and ill be in jail for 4 more days and thats it ^.^ Im glad that you noticed the sarcasm :--D I havent seen that a lot but it seems that theres atleast one who has done hes school work

Peace & love and bucket of flowers to you mate <3 And I said that knocked me out from chair shit gos I really was supriced and almost fell again ^_______^

:close:
                      Ultima modifica di Keffu; 13-03-2006, 21:14.

Commenta

Seems that you can get jailed by saying ANYTHING in game. When I still played here I almost got jailed by saying "stfu" to some flooder, who was constantly flooding "noob niubbo asd" and shit like that.

Funny that this is the only server where nothing is taken with humor. If you say "lol, you suck" to some guy you will probably be in jail within the next 3½minutes. Oh btw. taking players to staff is never a good idea, since it's hard to resist the temptation that you can give yourself some good stuff just by pressing a few keys and clicking a button..
                        NOTE: PRAIRIE DOG KILLS

Commenta

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Sobek

and

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-i dont think he would be arguing
                          - Yes, as you can see he is always being sarcastic and making jokes

P.S i dont know how to quote... please tell me xD

Edit*
                          Mike is the best
                          Ultima modifica di Grom09; 14-03-2006, 23:23.
                          msn - michal_09@hotmail.com

right now, fooling around with my shard from 2006+
                          xd DF!

Commenta

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Sobek

and

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-i dont think he would be arguing
                            - Yes, as you can see he is always being sarcastic and making jokes

P.S i dont know how to quote... please tell me xD
                            Like this
                            I love keffu <3
                            Just add [QUOTE.=Name] Text then [/QUOTE.] Without the point

Commenta

Keffu you're always the same, if you don't enjoy yourself on the shard and you feel so discriminated....
                              Why don't you just go away.......

Enjoy
                              Originariamente inviato da CuorediFata
                              ciao a tutti ho cercato ovunque e se lo chiedo in game mi dicono cose strane o si mettono a ridere indi vorrei sapere come mai fanno così e dove posso trovare dei sandali o stivali o scarpe Power regent cost.
                              se le vendete ditemelo grazie

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X