Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• One more banned for false data?

I am simply surprised. We play on shard. We read every day that someone banned. You really think that we do not watch the date? We do not try to correct it and so on? You still not tired to bann players? You in general watch with what "data" the account is registered ? Or you check them when to you will like ? You respect players or not?

Can You please say something more RexMundi???

Commenta

I had wrong dates the last years but I sent to staff my correct profile by e-mail, with also the copy of my identity card! so if you has just been banned... you must think this before it.

Commenta

Fux, look at " profile flag " thread
        all other threads signed

Commenta

HELLO! I'm Lubba, this is my friends account. I'm in hes place now and I just came to tell that I got banned today too First some GM told that I'm suspended for stuff harassment... ok? After that I noticed that I'm banned for false data. Even I dont know what was wrong there. Everything was correct exept my profile flag was France, I'm finn. If ban comes cause of that I'm a bit confused cause I tryed to ask help how I can change that on this forum. I tryed also to send email to webmaster and asked how can I fix this problem, he didnt know.

But, about harassment, read my post:

Sobek, I'm with you! Very good point but there is also lots of lamers. I got LOOOTS of Italian friends on this shard But I think most of those lamers don't f*ck just with me/us, they do that also to you... shame on them. Grow up will you? so we all can be happy together and have fun

AND! that our banned finnish fried was an asshole. He blamed all of Italians for some reason dunno really... I don't, and I belive that Keffu is with me on this thing

a bit off topic but still... GMs keep up the good work.
          see? "GMs keep up the good work." I think that's not harassment. You sould translate that before judgement. I'm asking my account back. Im not asking back items I have lost cause of ban. I ask only that I can get my house back cause its still there. please?

- Lubba

Commenta

When you subscribe a new GN account, you must agree a contract between the user itself (you) and GN; the whole account is based totally on this contract, that REQUIRES you to give TRUE data account. If false data is put in, the whole contract fails, so even the account itself, that's all.

I really don't see why some people don't put in true data, this is a secure service in which privacy is certified.

however, if you need to change user data, send an email to ufficiostampa@gamesnet.it as soon as possible in which you explain the whole problem and put true personal data.
            Azura of [Requiem] - Crushridge EU
            Nerevar, Once [AlWaYs On ToP] - UoD
            Nerevar, Far Once [§hiny §hadows] - UoD

As the final darkness Falls...

Commenta

Wow, this is so MEssed UP!!!
              first of, i think Lubba did Not put false data, because if you see everyone getting banned , i would put true data, (Which i have) and so i dont think Lubba is lying about his data,
              his flag, he said that he's from fiinland and he wanted his own flag, ... they couldn't do anything about that,

i think it would be fair to give him his account back or something, because this is getting out of control, banning people for nothing really
              msn - michal_09@hotmail.com

right now, fooling around with my shard from 2006+
              xd DF!

Commenta

dont do this thing...

just please dont ban guys whos playing his or her account on another computer. sometimes i check my sister account if its not gone yet , becuse at those days shes punished by my father. Thank you for reading

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X