Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Banned for False Data

Hi, my brother has been banned from UoDreams for providing false data about his age.I dont mean to be rude or unpolite at all, i would just like a administrator or someone from staff to explain to me, how did they know IF the age was false, why did they guess, and why, to bann a person who played for more then 1 year in the shard, because of something like that?How relevant is this?and why the data is so important?what difference does is make if i say that i live in Tokio or in Buenos Aires?

Bye, enjoy the server that doesnt cares about its players

that sucks ass uh did I say ass?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Lubba
      that sucks ass uh did I say ass?
      you did

however I'm sad to listen this, but it's an Old rules and when your friend become GN member he signed for his "dates" were true... it's only his own rensponsability..

Commenta

There are rules. Everybody here signed/subscribed to agree them.
        He knew in advance that providing false id/data/info should cause ban. If he didn't agree he could choose another shard.
        We cannot discuss a rule AFTER gone against it, the right way to change things is to discuss them in advance.
        He didn't pay respect to GN, the shard and the administrators, hiding his identity or telling the false: why they should be respectable to him?
        As you said, if you don't find any difference between correct age or place to live, why did he write false age? Tell the truth and live peacefully. A mistake should be correct in any moment: why he didn't write a pm/e-mail to admins to change and update info, for example?
        Do not believe when you listen to stupid media/people they say that in Italy everybody can cheat or frag the rules and leave unpunished: believe me that's false.

Play by the rules and nobody will "persecute" you. That's all.
        Sign up again with true data & info, and we all will be happy to have your brother again here. Admin at first, i suppose!

BTW, are you from Brazil? I remember another flag on your brother's account... do you live separately? If I remember the right player, of course!
        Ultima modifica di Anjelique; 23-01-2006, 14:40.

Victor Vlad - The Ultimate Tamer
        Lucretia - Ælite Keeper
        Anjelique De Sai - Wonderfully Married

Commenta

my brother dont play anymore, because he also got jewed for the data false
          he played over a year, and then this -.-
          so yea. he doesn't play anymore
          Boy how many ppm's he did... and nothing
          msn - michal_09@hotmail.com

right now, fooling around with my shard from 2006+
          xd DF!

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X