Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• fcuking lags!!!!!

when this s_hit will be over? i'm tired of thouse fcuking lags and of loging in in some dangeon death or with 5 hp!!! no game with thouse awfull lags! if there is some problem with serwer then pause it till it will be ok. don't make players to afraid to play as they don't fcuking know will there be rebound ar something like this! i hope there are people on this shard who understand me. sorry for my english.
    ICQ 206471504
    www.myspace.com/bloodstonelatvia
    www.lav.tsr.lv

Originariamente inviato da Metallord
    when this s_hit will be over? i'm tired of thouse fcuking lags and of loging in in some dangeon death or with 5 hp!!! no game with thouse awfull lags! if there is some problem with serwer then pause it till it will be ok. don't make players to afraid to play as they don't fcuking know will there be rebound ar something like this! i hope there are people on this shard who understand me. sorry for my english.
    Yup I understand you but you must understand that if they would close the server till lag is fixed it would be down for AGES :----------D I dont like the lag either but its good that other ppl lag too and not just me

PS. Lag can be caused of several things for example: Theres loads of shit somewhere (item count), Someone is using a program or abusing bugs what causes errors to server (In mondays legacy just click quest button really fast and the server WILL fall :P), Server machine is not tuff enough for this big player count, Speed hacks like adrenaline can cause lag (Not sure about that but I think they will 0.0), Some scripts/script may be "Stuck" or messed up what causes lag, Uod staff is loading pron/seeding it too much/fast (You should lower the speed ) and much much more (Not sure how much but I think much )

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Keffu
      Yup I understand you but you must understand that if they would close the server till lag is fixed it would be down for AGES :----------D I dont like the lag either but its good that other ppl lag too and not just me

PS. Lag can be caused of several things for example: Theres loads of shit somewhere (item count), Someone is using a program or abusing bugs what causes errors to server (In mondays legacy just click quest button really fast and the server WILL fall :P), Server machine is not tuff enough for this big player count, Speed hacks like adrenaline can cause lag (Not sure about that but I think they will 0.0), Some scripts/script may be "Stuck" or messed up what causes lag, Uod staff is loading pron/seeding it too much/fast (You should lower the speed ) and much much more (Not sure how much but I think much )
      thnx for undertanding.. but it's really hard to play in that situation. =( and more-thouse rebounds kill all the pleasure of playing..
      ICQ 206471504
      www.myspace.com/bloodstonelatvia
      www.lav.tsr.lv

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Metallord
        thnx for undertanding.. but it's really hard to play in that situation. =( and more-thouse rebounds kill all the pleasure of playing..
        Yeah I know :\ Lag sucks specially during pvp

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X