Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Irresponasable Acts By Players and GMs

Walking in Luna,i saw a player with unusual sandals; the player is called Artemis Entreri. By coincidence, GM Loki was in Luna at the same time, so i asked him, how could someone get that kind of sandals, since the sandals were in a bugged color, that you can only get with a special program, and dye it if youre from staff, and because the sandals were called "The Taranis Revenge" and were blessed.At the time, Loki told me to create a thread and said that he needed to stay with the eyes on the staff.Im not accusing all the staff, if someone is offended, excuse me, it wasnt my intention, but some people are taking off the fun of the game, by giving items, even not having any special props.Come on guys! I know Ill be criticized and people will say:"Bah, youre just jealous". Actually, i just wanted to more people know about it, and try to play by the rules, no cheating .

BTW, he isnt the first player i see with this kind of item, unfortunnantly i dont remember others names.Heres his paperdoll: http://www.uodreams.com/?f=pg&id=20209. I didnt meet him again for a SS, if i do, ill post it.

Those sandals are wicked cool <3 I think he got em by revealing some major bug or something or from quest ;o It could be B0000ST too :OOOO

Commenta

But Keffu,prizes from quests come usually as: 1st/3nd place in quest bla bla bla....Maybe he revealed a major bug, but i would like him to tell us, because im very curious too .btw, they really are wicked

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da SperanZini
        But Keffu,prizes from quests come usually as: 1st/3nd place in quest bla bla bla....Maybe he revealed a major bug, but i would like him to tell us, because im very curious too .btw, they really are wicked
        Yeah im curious too Bu there also is one dude called Archeronta with black robe blessed and names "Evils Robe" -.-

Commenta

well... cool color for a dude!

I want a pair in pure white, can I have one?
          -->Firma Irregolare - Editata. Loki UoSuperMod<--

La frase che leggete in ciano mi ha causato seri problemi a livello cerebrale... Oggi a Napoli ci sono circa 31°C ed un'umidità del 92%, sto sudando come un suino selvatico abbandonato nel sahara ed ho pure mal di testa... Ed io, in queste condizioni, dovrei mettermi a pensare una nuova signa?
          Mi sa che per un po' starò senza signa...

Commenta

ok

little uo special items lesson

evils robe comes from a shard that has fused whit uod
            glacial robe comes from a shard that fused whit uod
            taranis revenge you could think come from a shard that fused whit uod
            false they come from a quest

it exists only one copy from every of this items

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da SperanZini
              Come on guys! I know Ill be criticized and people will say:"Bah, youre just jealous". Actually, i just wanted to more people know about it, and try to play by the rules, no cheating .
              How old are you, darling?

SperanZini
              Baby Member

So, no cheating, huh?

Victor Vlad - The Ultimate Tamer
              Lucretia - Ælite Keeper
              Anjelique De Sai - Wonderfully Married

Commenta

I confirm: the sandals are a quest gift...

Btw... 74years?

Commenta

btw may be bann all players for false data ?

-------===============Stop persecute players===============-------

Commenta

if

if someone has false data it will be banned ^^

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Conan Free Spirit
                      little uo special items lesson

evils robe comes from a shard that has fused whit uod
                      glacial robe comes from a shard that fused whit uod
                      taranis revenge you could think come from a shard that fused whit uod
                      false they come from a quest

it exists only one copy from every of this items
                      Cheers mate I didnt know these things

Commenta

io no spikko ingles bene, ma fatt i cazz tu, se lu cia sandali belli fatte foto e sbava, nu rump cazz su forum! anderstand..........escuseme ma so nervus!

Commenta

Il Choopa...age 96

Commenta

Hi, excuse me for the 1st post, i wasnt well informed, and i tought it was some kind of cheating, i dont know.

TO Il Choopa:this is INTERNATIONAL FORUM, plz post just in english, because the biggest part of people from this forum doesnt speaks italian.btw, i was banned because of false data (false age) and i believe you will too for the same reason if you dont change it .

Commenta

i dont get it, from what kind of quest can u get those sandals?
                              msn - michal_09@hotmail.com

right now, fooling around with my shard from 2006+
                              xd DF!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X