Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• I See A Bug, Pls Answer Me

I lost my berseker maul with a macro of razor program, with disarm arm weapon,

3 month ago a lost two items desin but in this time i lost my berseker ((((

Pls answer me the more fast possible pls

Originariamente inviato da Edelroan
    I lost my berseker maul with a macro of razor program, with disarm arm weapon,

3 month ago a lost two items desin but in this time i lost my berseker ((((

Pls answer me the more fast possible pls
    Bu u u u ull Shi i i i i i i T -_- please dont bother us by posting something stupid as this

Commenta

heh.. it was in ur arm..
      that's all i can say about it
      some problems in razor program
      after log out ur berserk felt on the floor i suppose.. as it usually happens
      ^^
      use all programs on ur own risk and fear

Commenta

I have never had situation like this...
        Maybe You have met a disarm thief... and Your berserker's maul was not insured (disarm + steal and POOOOOOF You do not have weapon).
        Problems connected with razor program should be directed to people who are developping it... not to UOD Staff....

Commenta

i had a similar problem time ago, with one arm - disarm macro in razor, sometimes when you arm or disarm weapons or shield too fast the razor just queque the actions, and when you play one macro to arm a weapon and there is too much lag and try to do it again, the weapon falls on the ground and you can't see it unless you restart your client, it happened to me time ago but this is a bug of razor not uod...

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Mielduo
            i had a similar problem time ago, with one arm - disarm macro in razor, sometimes when you arm or disarm weapons or shield too fast the razor just queque the actions, and when you play one macro to arm a weapon and there is too much lag and try to do it again, the weapon falls on the ground and you can't see it unless you restart your client, it happened to me time ago but this is a bug of razor not uod...
            Yup queue enought and it drops on ground or to packbag. It always drops things to my pack -_-. maybe your maul wasnt insured and it dropped it to pack then someone stole it ;o I cant know :P

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Mielduo
              exactly

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da RexMundi
                heh.. it was in ur arm..
                that's all i can say about it
                some problems in razor program
                after log out ur berserk felt on the floor i suppose.. as it usually happens
                ^^
                use all programs on ur own risk and fear
                I wish I was passing near by there to simply pick it up!

Commenta

me too

Commenta

Sto operando...
                  X