Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Help with Bushido

Hi,i have a warrior pg but im in doubt if i raise or not bushido.my skills are:
    110 anatomy
    110 tactics
    110 parrying
    110 swords
    100 healing
    100 resisting spells

plz post opinions, because i want to have bushido at least 100. wich skill you think i should eliminate to raise???plz help with the macre if you think i should get the bushido.

Tnx and plz help!

74 years old?

Commenta

LoOOoOoLLL...up help plz
      Ultima modifica di Ospite; 10-01-2006, 18:28.

Commenta

drop tactics... add DAMAGE INC jevels or items... poooooooof You have at least 100 bushido and a nice damage

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Fux
          drop tactics... add DAMAGE INC jevels or items... poooooooof You have at least 100 bushido and a nice damage
          right, since direct damage is now capped at 35, u must drop tactics...

Now u have 110 tact, with 100 bushido u can put 10 points to focus to just have a little mr

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Lucignol080
            right, since direct damage is now capped at 35, u must drop tactics...

Now u have 110 tact, with 100 bushido u can put 10 points to focus to just have a little mr
            Heh.. Heres my tip = Dont you drop tactics. Add 120 tactics and you can take int bonus hci jewels/dci hci dex/Dci int str dex what ever you like but you dont need Damage inc so its much easier to get good gear -..- I mean how often do you find brace and ring with di hci int or lmc ecc.. Just keep tactics and take poisoning too. With tac you can use shitty jewels <3

Commenta

im grateful to the ones who posted, but i still in doubt because both sides had good points of view...plz more people helppppp

up tnx to all that posted

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Keffu
                Heh.. Heres my tip = Dont you drop tactics. Add 120 tactics and you can take int bonus hci jewels/dci hci dex/Dci int str dex what ever you like but you dont need Damage inc so its much easier to get good gear -..- I mean how often do you find brace and ring with di hci int or lmc ecc.. Just keep tactics and take poisoning too. With tac you can use shitty jewels <3

Uhm....yes, it's a different point of view but the output is the same...

Just select if u want to spend more money ( jewels with enough DI ) or more skill points ( 120 tactics )...I prefer money cuz they're more available than skillpoint, but even the solution given by Keffu is valid...all depends from your template and way to play

Commenta

can someone help me with the macre?thanks everybody

Commenta

http://forum.gamesnet.it/showthread.php?t=269785

look at the last post

Commenta

Tnx everybody, special tnx to Lucignol080 for the tipps. Bye!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X