Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Lag!?

well.. in case you havent noticed but uod is lagging like hell atm. I cant be the only one? what is wrong and when it will be fixed?

yup its terrible

Commenta

They're trying to fix it. Maybe the problem is that these holydays everyone is at home playing UOD and the server can't serve them all.

They should have upped some necromancy fixes today but they didn't because they wanna find the reason of this lag.
      Take care of yourself.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Mitraton
        They're trying to fix it. Maybe the problem is that these holydays everyone is at home playing UOD and the server can't serve them all.

They should have upped some necromancy fixes today but they didn't because they wanna find the reason of this lag.
        Ahh ok thanks for the info But didnt they already fix it once when they changed to new server.. Little while when the server was changed everything was ok ( ping like 30-50) but now the lag is back (ping 350+) I hope they find the reason soon 0.0 could it be the item count again? Is someone storagin 100k items to hes trashbarrel again?

Commenta

Omg

error
          Ultima modifica di sirde; 07-01-2006, 15:20.

Commenta

try to fix this lag damned! it makes me so fucking mad right now..
            logout

Commenta

staff would you please start reading also this international forum? I can see that there is answer to this problem in italy! sad but true, I dont understand this "jajaja asdasdasd banana banana" so it would be nice if someone would translate it? please?

thanks.

Originariamente inviato da Keffu
              Ahh ok thanks for the info But didnt they already fix it once when they changed to new server.. Little while when the server was changed everything was ok ( ping like 30-50) but now the lag is back (ping 350+) I hope they find the reason soon 0.0 could it be the item count again? Is someone storagin 100k items to hes trashbarrel again?
              ping is almost 5000 sometimes. this is not even normal lag anymore this is something else... 5sec time to RUN RUN RUN! then it stops for a 10sec. or is this someones new idea? 5sec playing then you have 10sec time to think about your next move... I don't think so. this sucks.
              Ultima modifica di Ospite; 14-01-2006, 15:07.

Commenta

WOW u Freeze every 5 seconds, this is just stupid, i will not be surprised if only like 50 users will be online
                man, this is the time you DOnt wanna die, once u die, ur body will be looonnnngggg gone
                msn - michal_09@hotmail.com

right now, fooling around with my shard from 2006+
                xd DF!

Commenta

DAMN M****f****r LAG !!!!

Commenta

recently uodreams is lagging like hell!!!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X