Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Originariamente inviato da Fux
    Mitraton - in my oppinion he didn't give the weapon to player to "have some fun" on his own... But even for fun nobody should receive such items...
    Come on, he just gave it for a bunch of seconds.... you're all just too square.

(Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins... )
    Take care of yourself.

Commenta

Ahhhh.... ok it's just a game... and we are playing for fun... If GM wanted to make some fun... it is his decision...

Commenta

Id love that weapon though!
        Do it right ,do it right, we ain't got all night.
        Do it now, do it now, I think you know howLet it out, let it out, now dont mess about.
        Let her in, let her in, let the party begin.

Commenta

u should really consider the idea to change shard...do u think that a gm would let himself fucked up so easily?lol u're very funny.
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Gm's can give their armor to a player, because after that thay can take it from his paperdoll.

Is a problem if a gm give a sword to another player for taking a screenshot?
            Sun Tzu dice: ​ Sconfiggere il nemico senza combattere è la massima abilità

Commenta

If he had given it to me for 2 minutes, I would have a MUCH funnier screenshot to post!
              No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Doomtrooper
                u should really consider the idea to change shard...do u think that a gm would let himself fucked up so easily?lol u're very funny.
                up

Commenta

Ohhh nono plz Fux you're so ridicolous... that day i was here and loki was been called for a page and 2 of players you see in that screen asked to loki to give them the item to make ONLY a screenshot...

One more thing...... in the second screen that was only a white carapace

ridicolous ridicolous i only see rosik and unaccepteable 3d in this forum.... mah

Hear me change shard
                  Gatsu Enk'Varr [AoT]
                  Gatsu Enk'Varr [LvX]

Commenta

Seeing as Loki isn't responding to this thread I will - Ok, in Greenacres - theres always fighting as a lot of us get bored and sometimes (Very rarely) we have absolutely nothing to do. This explains the use of the weapon - I know Loki and I know he wouldn't let anyone use that to do anything more than just hold it for a few seconds for a screenshot, I must add that he isn't stupid and he doesn't have a deathwish. All I can really sense is that theres a certain amount of jealousy that certain people wish they were holding Loki's tool (...erm I mean weapon) and this is why theres a certain amount of rosik to this thread. Please people - the moment you see anyone using a GM made weapon in any sort of situation please feel free to post screenshots....what was that....no screenshots - thought not!

Commenta

Nothing new under the sun.
                      We got kicked and banned because alezi got whining struck and startted whining about aots boosted stuff like 1/3 dci 13 hci 13 lmc 6 ring etc.
                      Its not new that freeshard staff boosts items for own player charapters. Many noob staff in noob shards do this all the time..

Commenta

-.-

Commenta

bleh ;/

ICQ 213266669
                          GG: 2574667
                          E-mail kuba@everdream.pl

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Lord-Goodfella
                            All I can really sense is that theres a certain amount of jealousy that certain people wish they were holding Loki's tool (...erm I mean weapon) and this is why theres a certain amount of rosik to this thread
                            ^OMG... yes ofcourse i'm jealous because i wasnt holding his blade!!!! OMG! that's true!//
                            But seriously now... Do you realy think that WE [mostly me i think, because i created this thread] could be jealous for such thing? OWNED

But think, for example loki gave her weapon and she logged out... that could happend, if loki is only GM he cant ban her, in meantime she can log in and go PVP......

ICQ 213266669
                            GG: 2574667
                            E-mail kuba@everdream.pl

Commenta

Geezzz.... ppl form Poland STFU ! This isn't Moongate for f**ks sake ! Nobody is going to shake your hand just because you reported that case. Not fair not fair...bullshit... R U paying for playing here ? No ? then shut the f**k up and mind your own buisness. Now I'am embarrassed to say I'am for Poland...

btw. Goodfella c'ya in doom

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da kelve
                                But think, for example loki gave her weapon and she logged out... that could happend, if loki is only GM he cant ban her, in meantime she can log in and go PVP......
                                Hehehe.... OWNED ! Even if she would logout GM can recall her char and take the item back. First think and then write....

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X