X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• The Fag List

LynX The KoOl

i went to fel bucs, i wanted to see what santa says... so i wait.. being kind and all like i always am,
    then this guy tells me to get off my horse to gain lore up,
    so i do.. he kills it . then tells me attack him or i will die.. i didn't (hes blue btw) and then me right after.
    i come back and tell him i want my money back for my horse,
    like really, what f*kin loser kills a good guy on christmas...WAIting. for what Santa Says.....
    so then he says he wil report me and i wil go to jail
    But I am not insulting him, as i said i just want my f*kin money....
    guys .... reply plz
    msn - michal_09@hotmail.com

right now, fooling around with my shard from 2006+
    xd DF!

also, he told me
    attack him so then he wont report me
    as u see, he is abusing the power. i hate people that act like that...
    and can u guys tell me what santa says plz...

xd DF!

Commenta

Santa Says:

after listening what santa said like 200 times
      he told me
      Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year
      yyaay

xd DF!

Commenta

I know this dude, He happens to be in same guild -_- Sorry for hes Noobish acts.. But What is this santa says thing :O? Was there santa in bucs?

Commenta

he is such a rotten inside child,try to tolerate him and ignore him....just think that he managed to get his friend password and deleted all his pg's....
          just try to have mercy for such poor people,and remember dont get mad it's just a game :P
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
          Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
          Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
          ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
          credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
          C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

OMG - Mike, I know this guy. This is the guy who tames AFK in Felucca and then complains when he gets killed. ROFL - so have a belated Xmas present for you Mike (See below).

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE BROTHERHOOD OF SIN!

Commenta

asdasdasdasdasd yup it was like a pilgrimage, every day one of us would go check the champ spawns, and always stop to kill him on the way. Is that the same guy, I'd have expected a response from him by now!

Anyway back to topic though, you were stood in Bucs listening to Santa - sorry good intentions are one thing, but I'd have picked a different town to do this - most of the time life expectancy around that area is pretty low as its one of the few areas that doesn't have gate/guard/house-running spots - hence its a good pvp spot. [I'd have killed you first then introduced myself after btw if I had been there ;-)] but its harsh killing your horse, cruelty to animals in UO is not warranted.
              No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

yeah man it's him with his pvm!!!!!!!

u gotta listen him on the recordings that we have from his Teamspeak
                Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

He's always got something to say:

Commenta

there is a Santa Claus in Haven too

Commenta

iuhihih poor linx the noob

Commenta

I'd say: "BOOM HEADSHOT!". maybe what he's done was not the most honest way to kill you, but the fact is that he killed you and would probably kill at least the 3/4ers of the people that replied in here.

Commenta

Not this callsign.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da aderegna
                            I'd say: "BOOM HEADSHOT!". maybe what he's done was not the most honest way to kill you, but the fact is that he killed you and would probably kill at least the 3/4ers of the people that replied in here.
                            Ohh cmon Not me for sure ^-^ And what he did was noobish and ppl shouldnt act like noobs if they dont want to be noobs -....-

Commenta

easy

you had to surprise him by doing example: "smarties is attacking eminimem" in words but theres a way to do like its a real attacks. i am sure he would fall for that.

or else just ignore and run .

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X