Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Finally i broke up my fear!

I was recalling from DA to some unknown places, finally i reached dot island (what a proper name!) and gone afk for like ~5 min or so.

I was always afraid of all distance and magic using monsters, since last time an imp cused me and i was overcapped so i couldn't back off and cast spells.

I have 45.1 in resist, so the curse took like 3-4 pf mu strenght, and i was slightly over the cap, fortunateley i survived

But let's get back to the story, so my char stands there for like ~5 minutes and when i came back i see that a water ellie is hitting me! I thought i summoned it, but saw i was sitting on the beetle, so that was impossible. I quickly click on the first best spell i had on my desk and try to recall out, but he drained me...
    I get off from my beetle to make it attack it, no way, it waterwalks...
    Nearby i see taht my HP bar gets veery close to the end
    In Vas Mani
    *pfffft*
    In Vas Mani
    *pfffft*
    Ahn Mi Sah Ko
    this one worked though

firestrike, and he drained AGAIN, he gets above 1/2 of it's HP and i have mana again
    firestrike again and it has like 2 hp
    lightning strike and that son of a distracted me
    harm and "oh what a nice splash!"

Got like 7 gains and now i kill even spellcasting monsters
    Viva la Bam!

Originariamente inviato da Kumagoro
    I was recalling from DA to some unknown places, finally i reached dot island (what a proper name!) and gone afk for like ~5 min or so.

I was always afraid of all distance and magic using monsters, since last time an imp cused me and i was overcapped so i couldn't back off and cast spells.

I have 45.1 in resist, so the curse took like 3-4 pf mu strenght, and i was slightly over the cap, fortunateley i survived

But let's get back to the story, so my char stands there for like ~5 minutes and when i came back i see that a water ellie is hitting me! I thought i summoned it, but saw i was sitting on the beetle, so that was impossible. I quickly click on the first best spell i had on my desk and try to recall out, but he drained me...
    I get off from my beetle to make it attack it, no way, it waterwalks...
    Nearby i see taht my HP bar gets veery close to the end
    In Vas Mani
    *pfffft*
    In Vas Mani
    *pfffft*
    Ahn Mi Sah Ko
    this one worked though

firestrike, and he drained AGAIN, he gets above 1/2 of it's HP and i have mana again
    firestrike again and it has like 2 hp
    lightning strike and that son of a distracted me
    harm and "oh what a nice splash!"

Got like 7 gains and now i kill even spellcasting monsters
    Viva la Bam!
    Dont really get your point but Nice work

Commenta

I killed all by myself (no summons) a magic casting monster while i was always afraid of such

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Kumagoro
        I killed all by myself (no summons) a magic casting monster while i was always afraid of such
        Ohh nice man

Commenta

well done dude! welcome to a new experience of game, MAGES RULEZ!

Commenta

Sometimes i'm just jealous about tamers, after reaching 120 taming (which is a pain in a$$) and getting a hiryu then training it, thay're tanks!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Mielduo
              well done dude! welcome to a new experience of game, MAGES RULEZ!
              Yup

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X