Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Suspended account

Tranki wrote: Forgive my persistence. I am Russian and also i dont know Italian language, and at regestration rules are written only in Italian. not that person which break rules, I never broke rules which I have read through on a site uod in English. Is very insulting to lose all that I so long earned on this server
    shortly I only have woken up
    From myself I wish to add
    Many Russian have learned about such severity in check of the information given at registration only when one of us was already banned. Then some people whose info could raise the doubts tried to correct it. Not at all it has turned out. Some info I have not found where it is possible to correct.
    The person plays, observes rules of shard, acquires items and suddenly his account suspended. And he have honesty changed the information when passed news among Russian that for incorrect info - bann. I enough seriously concerned to that and asked all whom knew to clean their data.
    You so much time didn't bann him so allow him continue to play with corrected data. We as foreigners ask you to be more indulgent with us and to listen more closely each other because to understand and explain to us with each other more difficultly.

I emphasize that many players which were banned played already long time on shard. I do not know as at you but at us to the information in profiles never concern seriously . From here and such misunderstanding
    Ultima modifica di Ospite; 17-12-2005, 14:36.

Originariamente inviato da RexMundi
    shortly I only have woken up
    From myself I wish to add
    Many Russian have learned about such severity in check of the information given at registration only when one of us was already banned. Then some people whose info could raise the doubts tried to correct it. Not at all it has turned out. Some info I have not found where it is possible to correct.
    The person plays, observes rules of shard, acquires items and suddenly his account suspended. And he have honesty changed the information when passed news among Russian that for incorrect info - bann. I enough seriously concerned to that and asked all whom knew to clean their data.
    You so much time didn't bann him so allow him continue to play with corrected data. We as foreigners ask you to be more indulgent with us and to listen more closely each other because to understand and explain to us with each other more difficultly.

I emphasize that many players which were banned played already long time on shard. I do not know as at you but at us to the information in profiles never concern seriously . From here and such misunderstanding
    So he was banned afterall? Nice <3, now me alezi and spede are not the only ones wich have been banned because of "false data". And theres no point of whining gos hes account has been removed from gn database so it cant be returned -_-

Commenta

Maybe a "You have 3 days to prove/disprove/change your details OR be banned" would be better for people with "false" data, that way someone who is basically honest can sort it out, without causing badwill.

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X