X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Lockpick help

I have 95 lockpick.
    Stratics solution for train to GM is go to dungeons and picking treasure chests. On UOD all chests are OPENED and tehere is no treasures =((((
    How can i train LP to GM?
    Thank you =)

Congrats - you have reached the level of lockpicking where you can't actively macro to 100. Instead you have to get up and get out to get those gains. Stratics is right in saying that you have to do this - sadly I can't be of much help, but I can point a finger in the general direction of some help for you.

Check out the following link:

http://www.uoforums.com/showthread.php?t=9061

Theres a few places mentioned in there, and to answer your question there are locked chests etc in dungeons, you just have to find them - as of the 16/10/2005 as Rhapsody stated in the shard updates, dungeon spawned chests are in.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Commenta

I think prisoners chest will work till 100

Go to domus aurea, find the runebook of prisoners ( named "prigionieri" ) and go

If prisoners chest will not work, I think it remains treasure chest ( find'em by runebook in the domus aurea too )

Commenta

sorry for the offtopic but what is this domus area and where can i find it ?
        ICQ 292 283 049
        UO ruined my life.

Commenta

contact me at ICQ and I'll bring u there

Commenta

Thank you all for quick respond =)
            I find a friends lockpickers and they help me
            Ultima modifica di OlegF; 16-12-2005, 20:25.

Commenta

better if u edit the post

Commenta

well... there is a way to macro lockpick to 100.
                1. you must enter to faction (no matter what faction).
                2. you must get killed by other faction member and your skills will drop for a while.
                3. go res yourself and then back macroing, gain what you can and then die again.

do this untill 100 its very fast.

Commenta

Lubba... yup that's the easier and faster way to raise lockpicking from 95 -100 even with self kill you can have skill loss

Commenta

As far as I know, that method is legal too, there are references to it in stratics.
                    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X