Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• New to shard...looking for help

i feel like a fool asking for help on a new shard, because i've been playing this game for awhile, and im just looking for some friends, a guild that can help me out....thanks

Firstly, welcome to Dreams.

Theres many large guilds around that would be willing to help you and theres many small ones too. It all depends what you want to do (PvP or PvM?).

If anytime you fancy a PvM hunt then my guild (Overkill - OVK) would be more than happy to join you as we are around quite a bit. If its PvP then theres a wide range of guilds out there and they all usually meet head on at Minoc moongate most days.

My best advice is check out Luna (Theres usually recruiters around there) or just roam around and ask people - theres a lot of English language players around and I know from personal experience the Italian language players and English language players will help you if you speak to the right ones........

Have fun and let us know how it all goes.....

Commenta

welcome on UOD...

I dont know where u paly first, but I only wanna give an advice: first start whit a pvm char so u can gain money in champ, than u can start to build a pvp char with a rather good equipment ( base cost is near 4-5kk )

Beware guy, pvp is what hardest u cuold think, so u have to be ready to be ganked, reskilled and even ready to lost a lot of money by insured items

And forget the idea of the alone pk wandering on felucca...the only target of this kind of char is the fox in the middle of a hunting beat -_-''

I'm not trying to scare u, only help

good game guy

Commenta

If you want to pvp but don't want to join any of the biggies then come along with my guild and hunt the hunters instead!
        No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X