Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Flowers Of October

Another guild Warring, Pvp. Guildhouse in Felluca.
    Recruiting people. I need lots for war I also help to help out you people in that "Spearhead the resistance" thread. Ya. Thats that. Any questions pm me. Or msn = Agathodaimonic@hotmail.com
    Do it right ,do it right, we ain't got all night.
    Do it now, do it now, I think you know howLet it out, let it out, now dont mess about.
    Let her in, let her in, let the party begin.

Good Luck for the guild....we really need anti-AOT people!

Benevent // Bladedancer 5x

Commenta

Cool, always good to have another guild on the same side against the corruption of big guilds and factions!

PM me and we will exchange guild details so we don't end up fighting each other by mistake the first time we meet ;-)
      No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Btw...When I search up AOT on my guild thing i get two guilds...which one are we fighting? Both?
        Do it right ,do it right, we ain't got all night.
        Do it now, do it now, I think you know howLet it out, let it out, now dont mess about.
        Let her in, let her in, let the party begin.

Commenta

The ones we really want are 'Always on Top' [AoT] - the one with LOTS of people!
          Having said that, I've never liked copycats either so the others better watch it!
          No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

very very good...every anti "Always_Over_Thirty"[AoT] is always welcome

good luck guys

Commenta

Can I Join? If A Gm Archer Paladin is neaded then come, to my house, look for runes in luna, to my Night club.

Contact, Irc.lv #uo.dreams.lv
              Seven_of_zero`
              or E-Mail
              seven_of_zero@inbox.lv

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X