• Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• How Raise Veterinary

Hello Guys

How can i raise Veterinary? thanks.

This is how I did it:

1st - Buy from NPC to around 30

2nd - Buy a boat and do 8x8 macroing, tame 2 gaman (Or get a tamer to give you 2) and take them onto your boat. Make sure you have around 1000 bandages (Kill sheep, use their wool and make bands - its cheaper than buy from an NPC)

3rd - Set up a macro where 1 gaman attacks the other and you alternately bandage 1 gaman then the other. Leave this rolling for quite a few hours and the gains will come flooding - and make sure you keep stocked with bandages as when you run out, one gaman will kill the other and then you, if you're afk and have no weapon skill like my tamer!!

Tips - Always make the gaman "all stay" at the front of the boat when going to get bands. This removes the factor that the gaman are standing in the recall spot on the boat and removes the embarrassing situation of having to buy/borrow a boat and get the 1st one back.

Change gaman every so often at lower levels of vet - this is because a trained gaman will always do more damage than a low level one and if you don't get enough successful heals on them, then they will kill each other and then you if you are afk!!

And that should be about it - if you still have problems, let me know and I can help you some more.......HAVE FUN!!

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X