X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Italians

Originally posted by Lucignol080if finland is as wonderland, why in the hell you and your fucking similes keep coming and infecting italian servers?

Now YOU answer...beware donkey, the answer you give is the same that RexMundi can give to you...

ENJOY and keep to heat smoked elk meat instead of a gorgeous pizza....
    Here we see an typical italian asshole. What the fuck is matter with you now? I havent whined about italians for more than 3 weeks you fag. I have nothing against Italians exept your kinda pizzafaces :E. And For the record Finland havent even been in a real war with russia, we were just defending our county and then dunno why maybe gos of big soldier loss russia offered us peace so I dont really think its their victory. But why in the hell you italian potatohead had to start whining when you dont even know what your writing about? Do a favour to you mom. Kill your self. We were just having nice conversation about 100 years old useless issue winter war. You ruined a nice topic stupido :--E Now its all bored shit again Its nice to have some action at forum too you know :E. ReXMundi lets make new thread ^_^ The only reason I kept writing to it was that there was something to talk about ;-E So please never write to me again Lucigno, im not waiting for your "jajaja asd ME NOT NOOB YOU ASSHULE FINNNNISSHI RETOIRTO" anver so just read this and go to your dad and ask him to shoot you in the head. Im out
    Ultima modifica di Keffu; 16-11-2005, 14:08.

NO MORE THREADS LIKE THIS AND THE DEXERS vs SHARD FIASCO.

No more rascist slants, no more direct hatred towards each other, no more posting malicious crap about peoples countries and of course no more posting for one week seeing as your suspension will kick in soon.

***THREAD CLOSED***

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X