• Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

reported to a moderator...

...child

Commenta

Kid .. I'm not a pupil
      And you didn't know anything about this war as i see
      I hate such a stupid and uneducated teenagers.

By 1939 Finns lived in economically backward and politically astable state
      After declaration of independence Finland formed on territory of former Russian Empire could not reach economic parameters of 1913
      At the population in 3,5 million person Finland had 100 thousand unemployment.
      For the first 20 years of independence the country has gone through one civil war, some plots, chaotic change of the governmental cabinets. Finland was very militarized state. Finland was similar to Prussia.
      Finns started to be engaged in military science with a school bench. Military charges made 1/3 all charges of the country and it without taking into account charges on "shutscor" (loosely translate ) and construction " lines Mannerheim ". Owing to general militarization Finland could put under a gun more soldier concerning an aggregate number of the population, than Germany after total mobilization. War with Russia was almost sense of existence of Finland. However, at all eagerness to fight, the finnish leaders well understood, that Finland cannot independently snip off at the Russian neighbour though a vershok of the ground. Therefore all strategic plans of Finns consist in entering any antiRussian coalition. Being afraid, that Finland will suffer defeat earlier, than will receive the help, the Finnish military schedulers have staked on a construction on border almost opposite to Leningrad a powerful line of the strengthenings known as " line Mannerheim ". The plan of conducting war consist in exhausting armies of the USSR on " line Mannerheim ", and then, having waited the help from the western allies to go over to the offensive. To bypass it it is impossible, so, it will be necessary to take it in a forehead. But thus it is necessary to overcome 1000 pillboxes from which about 300 were the present fortresses.
      As it often happened in our history, successes in conflicts to Japanese and easy Polish campaign of September, 1939 have led with self-confidence moods of a military management. We shall add to it an environment. For January 1940 to have record-breaking low temperature for all history of meteorological observations in region. The temperature reached up to a minus 42с. The deep snow cover in which the technics jammed was established. Also there was the sharpest shortage of time. War should be won as soon as possible while to the aid of Finns do not send the western allies. Attempt to take it right away has failed. However, after thorough preparation, on February 1940 our army again has begun break of "line". Red army cling to the Finnish strengthenings, gradually restricting the enemy. By March our armies have broken through all strengthenings " lines Mannerheim " and have seized well strengthened Vyborg. On March, 12th in Moscow the Finnish delegation has signed the peace treaty. Next day at midday military actions have been stopped.

Commenta

Also you should know that political independence of Finland has not been proclaimed. It was granted in the end 1917 by the decision of the Time workers'-and-peasants' government of the Russian Republic led by Lenin.

And you small ungrateful pig after your offences against Russian. This war is not the object for pride for me. Just another one war where we won.

Commenta

Rex, finished That you prove him? "They" in ass, him to want to stand out... where this does except not on forum.

Dexters - forever %)

Commenta

"we participate not only for participation"
            ))))

Let they know that Russian know history of their country and even of other countries :-p. Are proud to it . Understand its problems. Aspire to the best and another wish of that. Also will not allow to humiliate itself. And i understand a phrase - What Russian know about victory - as the insult. Too obviously that it is irony.

Commenta

I dont give a fuck what u russians think about your smelly mud hole what you call russia. For me you russians are stealing drunken monkeys. Have nice day
              Ps. One russian fucker stole my car last summer. I found that guy and hes now sitting 3year on OUR prison. Try to collect your own trashes.

Commenta

Originally posted by RexMundi

By 1939 Finns lived in economically backward and politically
                well lol.Your mighty soviet uniet was on the stoneage when we compare economys from beginning to end. No wonder that russia is full of
                shitheads and poor wankers.
                And still you idiots try to tell that Finland lost winter war. Its true. Finland lost but thinking that finnish soldiers shot to dead 200 000 redarmy noob and soviets killed 20 000 finnish soldier. i can call that draw ;D
                And YOUR military victories? None. You can not eaven defeat view sandmonkeys in afganistan in a 80`s. And Tsetsenia. Plz
                view smelly rebels try to get own state and you bomb civilians with napalm and thast the best you can do for them
                Ultima modifica di Ospite; 16-11-2005, 07:39.

Commenta

Originally posted by RexMundi
                  "we participate not only for participation"
                  ))))

Let they know that Russian know history of their country and even of other countries :-p. Are proud to it .
                  Same here.Finnish education system is top class on every analyses. But thinking that americans can even show on map wheres afganistan and iraq. Thats just so funny.

Commenta

Yup and the victory is ours If russia isso big andgood why in the hell you asswipes keep coming to our country? Just stay there in siperia drinking vodka and killing workers ^^ And dont forget to send those potatoes to your granny, its going to be cold.

Commenta

Finns have lost above 48000 persons killed and 45000 wounded men
                      125000 Russian soldiers were lost, 265 thousand have been wounded and freezed
                      That was offencive war for us in a well strengthened area with a sharpest shortage of time.
                      If you do not understand what it means then you simply stupid.

I see how you educated.
                      20000 and 200000 .. ho ho
                      finnish teеnagers even after detailed arguments сannot submit to that were once again defeated... and that we granted your independence ... and that without Russia you would be nothing.

If you want to know Russian students are the most welcome students in any universities all over the world.. It speaks for itself.

Hates Russians those who fears us. So was, So is and so will be.

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu
                        ...If russia isso big andgood why in the hell you asswipes keep coming to our country?.
                        if finland is as wonderland, why in the hell you and your fucking similes keep coming and infecting italian servers?

Now YOU answer...beware donkey, the answer you give is the same that RexMundi can give to you...

ENJOY and keep to heat smoked elk meat instead of a gorgeous pizza....
                        Ultima modifica di Lucignol080; 16-11-2005, 12:19.

Commenta

Originally posted by Lucignol080

if finland is as wonderland, why in the hell you and your fucking similes keep coming and infecting italian servers?

Now YOU answer...beware donkey, the answer you give is the same that RexMundi can give to you...

ENJOY and keep to heat smoked elk meat instead of a gorgeous pizza....
                          Stay out of this. Or i shut football to your ass and start to kick you. Fucksake take care of your own business..
                          Ps. Italias football team sucks

Commenta

Ok people - the following list get suspensions for 1 week:

(in no particular order)

Spede
                            Keffu
                            RexMundi

I warned you all several times and you all still persisted with your anti-country slants at each other. This is not tolerated here and nor will it ever be tolerated by myself or staff.

***THREAD CLOSED***
                            Ultima modifica di Ospite; 16-11-2005, 13:41.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                            X