X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Re: Dexers vs shard

Originally posted by spede
    Post your views and storys about these kings of noobs.
    My view is that even braindead monkey
    can "own n00bz" with dexer.
    Its just fact that dexer is most noobest template you can make. You dont nead skill, just "armor ignore,armor ignore" and you can scream "lololololol aasdasdasdasd roflmao plz noob".
    I suggest that some dexer noobs should try play with magetemplate.
    so u're a monkey right?

there are many people who had a war and now use a mage...many many.
    instead of talking shit as always try to not insult people and try to discuss with the other players since no one has offended u right?
    for me mage is not suitable,since i hate mages in everygame,single\multiplayer rpg stragey and so on,it's a promise i made to myself many many years ago
    p.s. i dont have tactics so my ignore are like a normal blow i kill in other ways
    archer and macer are monoignorer pg,i got no dmg pg but i can still own u,why?because i dont just use one weapon and i see the situations and i decide which weapon to use,if im gonna drkin a pot and so on......

anyway u also right...ignore ignore ignore ignore,too bad this is why i had to make a tank pg,cause nowdays it's impossibile to play
    i hope someday it will be fixed
    Ultima modifica di Dj_Amix; 14-11-2005, 18:24.
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Re: Re: Dexers vs shard

Originally posted by Noobtrooper

i can still own u,why?because i dont just use one weapon and i see the situations and i decide which weapon to use,if im gonna drkin a pot and so on......

Yeah.. what ever. I dont really give a fuck that you can "own" me. Im not playing uo anymore so i dont really care what your kind of living shitbag says.
      Go play with your italians friends out side tag and remember to go sleep early. Its important day tomorrow when you go check your next elementaryschool

Commenta

Ok - Thread closed, and a spammer mark to Spede.....I am not tolerating those kinds of insults in the mannerisms you expressed.

Thread closed because I am stopping this before it goes too far and people get drawn into a slanging match.

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X