Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Another story about jailing.

Several my friends were killing Barracoon when AoTs came. Some of my friends were killed, resurrected on a boat, and killed one of AoTs trapped on another boat. I accentuate, both boats belonged to my friends, AoT came on it by his own wish. Ghost of AoT laughed loud and said that all of them will be jailed. And they are jailed.
    Im waiting for explanation or another version of what happened.

It looks like there is so much shit here that problem should be solved by GN staff, not UOD staff?

Welcome to E.U. Rules - this means cover your arses at all times or someone will sue:

1) Keep the ship key insured to prove its your boat

2) Razor screenshots + videos as evidence

3) Keep a pet necro and do exorcism they love that...

Guilds like AoT don't play fair so you have to cover all the bases...
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Excuse me, does that means that dying with uninsured key of blocked boat is a reason to be jailed? or you forgot presuption of innocence? prosecution should gather proves of crime. or you mean that it works in one way, and we are on the other side of border?
      I insist that doing nothing breaking the rules cannot be punished.

Commenta

Originally posted by RexMundi
        the ship wasn't blocked
        and there was no examinations to proof our or staff position
        in this situation nobody can define just by look who was right and who was guilty
        ships stood nearly each other in parallel and they could move back or forward.. but only after one "right-left" command
        GM didn't give us a chance to prove something

if gm was there than why he didn't stop us when all occured
        we've appeared in jail after next 5 minutes.. when ships were moved.

if gm wasn't there than all accusions based on AoT member words.. Why his word is more then our words ?

Commenta

The GM was friend of some asslicker I think -.- But lets wait till someone of the STAFF gives us explanation.. I dont recall a rule what forbids killing ppl in boat if its hes or not. If there is this kinda rule there is absolutely no sence on that I mean think about it, you kill someone in boat and get jailed? What about pirates ^^? This kinda rules suck ass and should be changed.. If some noob gets stuck to boat its hes own fault -.-

Commenta

they told me that it was mistake also we were released with apologies from staff

Commenta

Originally posted by Tokot
              Excuse me, does that means that dying with uninsured key of blocked boat is a reason to be jailed? or you forgot presuption of innocence? prosecution should gather proves of crime. or you mean that it works in one way, and we are on the other side of border?
              I insist that doing nothing breaking the rules cannot be punished.
              No I just mean that there is too much 'legal blame culture' in the EU with everyone suing everyone else just cos they can...

Glad to see it got sorted folks anyway!
              No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Originally posted by Keffu
                The GM was friend of some asslicker I think -.- But lets wait till someone of the STAFF gives us explanation.. I dont recall a rule what forbids killing ppl in boat if its hes or not. If there is this kinda rule there is absolutely no sence on that I mean think about it, you kill someone in boat and get jailed? What about pirates ^^? This kinda rules suck ass and should be changed.. If some noob gets stuck to boat its hes own fault -.-
                Yarr that rule destroys my job. Me and my company will be bankrupt instantly yarr..

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X