annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Is the SCAMMING in server allowed ?!?!?!?

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Keffu
    ha risposto
    Originariamente inviato da Dj_Amix Visualizza il messaggio
    u dont as well,nub
    You seem not to understand either P u T t A N a - .-

Lascia un commento:

• Dj_Amix
    ha risposto
    Originariamente inviato da Keffu Visualizza il messaggio
    I don`t think they do
    u dont as well,nub

Lascia un commento:

• Keffu
    ha risposto
    Originariamente inviato da neo2083 Visualizza il messaggio
    you all do realize that is a 2 years old thread do you???
    I don`t think they do

Lascia un commento:

• neo2083
    ha risposto
    you all do realize that is a 2 years old thread do you???

Lascia un commento:

• Stormcrow
    ha risposto
    It is allowed and encouraged... quite not OSI-style.

Lascia un commento:

• Revenant
    ha risposto
    Originariamente inviato da CodyA20 Visualizza il messaggio
    If you are stupid enough to fall for a scam, you deserve to be scammed... Just my thoughts.
    agree

more attention...

Lascia un commento:

• Keffu
    ha risposto
    Scam = Scum

Lascia un commento:

• Dj_Amix
    ha risposto
    Originariamente inviato da ionz69 Visualizza il messaggio
    so "scamming" / tricking players is allowed? as long as it is not explioting bugs?
    yep

but we try to emarginate those subjects and the fact that a foreigner lames and italian will make things even worse,trust me.

@kokane: in italy we say : the stupids' mother is always pregnant...so u can easily find an easy "innocent" prey ^^

Lascia un commento:

• CodyA20
    ha risposto
    If you are stupid enough to fall for a scam, you deserve to be scammed... Just my thoughts.

Lascia un commento:

• ionz69
    ha risposto
    so "scamming" / tricking players is allowed? as long as it is not explioting bugs?

Lascia un commento:

• kokane
    ha risposto
    It's part of the game like it's part of life.

There are many many ways to avoid being scammed, with little effort too really.

Lascia un commento:

• Rahim
    ha risposto
    MAN I JUST GOT SCAMMED OUT OF 4.2KK AND GM MIDNIGHT WONT DO SHIT ABOUT IT. TRYIN TO BUY AN ETHY. THIS SHARD IS GETTING SO FUCKING GAY
    FUCK YOU SCAMMERS
    YEAH IM TALKING TO YOU (Stacio)

ADMINS i BEG YOU BAN Stacio's ACCOUNT
    HES A FUCKING HACKER CHEATER NOOB BITCH

Lascia un commento:

• narcof
    ha risposto
    Caveat Emptor - if you want a secure trade use the Marketplace forums.
    Ultima modifica di fishinexile; 09-11-2005, 17:36.

Lascia un commento:

• Lord-Goodfella
    ha risposto
    Dark - its only spam if you repeatedly say the same line of text over and over. If you add a pause in your macro and limit what you say - then this is not spamming as you don't have a loop of text over and over like "Selling blah blah blah" written 5 times onscreen.

As far as the scamming side goes, please try to know your items - like Ethereal Statuettes (Ethy Mounts). When you are scammed by someone they won't have the exact name - eg "Ethereal Unicorn Statuette" for example. Please be aware that you can't have spaces in the names of pets/mounts - and this is how you can tell when you are being scammed because you will be buying "EtherealUnicornStatuette" - there won't be any spaces in the name like there should be. A good way of telling a scam is by looking around for the relevant pet/mount with a dodgy name - it will always be within screenshot of the seller as they have to "transfer" it in order for their scam to work. And if you are unsure - the best moral is, don't buy it. Because if you accept, then you can't get your money back as you are accepting the trade - no matter what you buy.
    Ultima modifica di Ospite; 09-11-2005, 14:49.

Lascia un commento:

• Dark_Jonathan
    ha risposto
    Re: Is the SCAMMING in server allowed ?!?!?!?

Originally posted by Olympia
    Hello,
    We see non-stop scamming people in Luna Bank. Most scamming for DOOM Arties. Is this allowed and will you allow this to continiue?

Thanks.
    Olympia

omg so alot of people scammed but its like irl . people yell to sel their stuff and i trying to sel luna lance.... but i only spammed once in my life. i didnt noticed it was harrasement

Lascia un commento:

Sto operando...
X