Account Purged after 7 days?

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Whatever happens - come back m8 and make a fresh start, I am sure you will get helped out.
    No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

seems a bit hursh for my taste the guy just lost alot of his items and fun and server lost a player its a lose-lose situition .. in my opinion staff should be more considering about this even if they are right , right doesn't allways makes it good
      ------------------------------------------
      cant talk italian...

Commenta

im just checking back here every once a week, i asked and never got a response anymore from aldur or others, guess the staff just dont care anymore?
        its ruff, but yea, i aint gonna be playing here since i got jewed, yea the rules are harsh, and i still never found anywhere where it says to put in real info, o well

Commenta

Originally posted by TMKF_Patryk3
          im just checking back here every once a week, i asked and never got a response anymore from aldur or others, guess the staff just dont care anymore?
          its ruff, but yea, i aint gonna be playing here since i got jewed, yea the rules are harsh, and i still never found anywhere where it says to put in real info, o well
          I have been jailed once for "false data" and "suspisson of sharing multi accounts" and i didnt get anything back -..0

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X