annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

The Not-So-Dangerous Ones [MoX] Recruiting members!

Comprimi
Questa discussione è chiusa.
X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

So its something "wise" because you dont have the balls to say straight what it is.. Good for you billy, haista vittu.. http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/
    Ultima modifica di Keffu; 29-09-2005, 18:35.

Commenta

Doom lascià sta sto poro deficiente....lui e quell'altro mancante (sinonimo di deficente) di Alezi fanno a gara ogni giorno a chi scassa l' uccello di +....

Ops, bag your pardon, only english....well I have to translate...dont care about my words...i havent the balls...

"Doom leave that poor brainless...he and his similar Alezi, every day make "the bird breaker contest"...

enjoy guy......

P.S.: mangiabanane = bananas heater

Commenta

Originally posted by Lucignol080
        Doom lascià sta sto poro deficiente....lui e quell'altro mancante (sinonimo di deficente) di Alezi fanno a gara ogni giorno a chi scassa l' uccello di +....

Ops, bag your pardon, only english....well I have to translate...dont care about my words...i havent the balls...

"Doom leave that poor brainless...he and his similar Alezi, every day make "the bird breaker contest"...

enjoy guy......

Ehh.. Ime sinä lerssiä puusilmä ja opettele kirjottaa englantia.. pistän susta kuvan tähä ok?..
        Ops, BEG your pardon, only english... I dont bother to translate gos your too wood..Dont mind what I say you dont HAVE the BALL.. I aint similar to Lily but you seem to have some kind of problem with him so deal it with him. If you have something to say to me say it english because I dont talk italian/spanish if you havent noticed it tard.. Doomtrooper so no "banana heaters" allowed in minax? Btw lucio wtf is banana heater? And what is this Bird breaker contest? How can you brake a bird? Please let me know your thoughts because when your writing it it aint pretty.. Jesus give this man a brand new car with a prostitute when he seems to be sick and out of the hospital..
        For that similarity you should look at the mirror, almost every italian here is similar to you duck. Enjoy Fat Lazy Handsome.
        Ultima modifica di Keffu; 29-09-2005, 18:41.

Commenta

It's Macaroni time!

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

No Mangiabanane Allowed in Minax Faction.
            Originally posted by Alezi
            It's Macaroni time!
            ...-.- Come on... Are both of you ten year's old?

Commenta

I dont have a problem with Ale, no problem with u too....in my opinion u both have some problem with italian guys...if u take a look at the forum u can see it with your eyes...
              I swear I'm not able to know why u play in an italian shard even if in your....your....NATION there are a lot of better ones... bah

as my dad says "it's too hard to explaine a donkey that he's a donkey"

Commenta

Come on people stop this now - its getting very childish.

A). Theres a lot of off-topic posts here.
                B). This whole thread has died into a mud slinging match not a thread about joining a guild.....

Commenta

Originally posted by Goodfella
                  Come on people stop this now - its getting very childish.

A). Theres a lot of off-topic posts here.
                  B). This whole thread has died into a mud slinging match not a thread about joining a guild.....
                  you cant immagine how much you're right... I'm so tired to read their cryin' posts...

The only thing I'd like to explain is
                  I dont have a problem with Ale, no problem with u too....in my opinion u both have some problem with italian guys
                  Even with sadness, I wish'em luck

Commenta

Naw we don't have any problems with italian players. We have problems with these so called "pro" players who come ganging 19vs1 and when they kill you the only thing you see is "ASD NUBB ASD HAHA NUBB NUBB".

I don't really mind that, but it's annoying.

Commenta

enjoy guy......

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?i...turner61nh.jpg
                      Noob
                      Ultima modifica di Ospite; 30-09-2005, 12:18.

Commenta

I dont have a problem with Ale, no problem with u too....in my opinion u both have some problem with italian guys...if u take a look at the forum u can see it with your eyes...
                        I swear I'm not able to know why u play in an italian shard even if in your....your....NATION there are a lot of better ones... bah

Yeah Yeah dont care what you dad says fruitcake.. go no one here has said anything to you so piss off back to fermi fermo forum ok fruitcake? And please "I dont have problem" Why in the hell you start to cast shit on us? We havent done/said anything to you so please shus.. Period

Commenta

Like my dad used to say. "italia suck more than gay with vacuum extractor".
                          Ultima modifica di Ospite; 30-09-2005, 12:27.

Commenta

Thread closed...

spammer mark to everyone posted non english things and a suspension to everyone posted racist sentences.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                            X