annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Anti-Game, using world protection to Steal!!

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Anti-Game, using world protection to Steal!!

This happenned in the Champion Spawn of tokuno, I was there gathering some leather to raise tailoring!!

Since I dont have a beetle, I was using a pack horse!
    I left the pack horse in a calm region and went to the spawn to take leather!!
    Was doing that for a couple time!!
    A player running from a lesser hiryu took it close to the pack horse!!
    The hiryu attacked the horse and the pack horse died (Of Course!!)!!
    I went back to skara brae and bought another pack horse!!
    When I recalled back the hiryu was still close to the dead body of the horse!!
    While I was trying to take the hiryu far from it to transfer the leather from the dead body to the new horse a player called Nyon [GOD] openned a gate close to the body of the Pack Horse stole all the leather!!

I would care If I could fight back with him to try to take my Leather back, but I cant do nothing!! He stole it and was by my side and I couldnt attack him, he is a Trammie!!
    I think this is kinda samething that happens on the loots!!
    I dont think there would be loot protection and etc!! I think if someone steal another`s loot he would become criminal and could be attacked by the players even if trammel!!

I want justice, this Nyon [GOD] was ridiculous doing this, he took advantage of the situation!!

I think this problem has already been discussed. If you want to fight back then go to Felluca and gather your leather there (I actually see no problem in buying leather from a vendor). And another thing - taking something that is on ground isnt stealing, well, it isnt right to take items that belong to other people if they have done something to get them, but its not stealing anyway...
    Find & loot.

Commenta

using invisibility on the pack horse???
      Non é morto ciò che eternamente può attendere,
      e con il passare di strani eoni anche la morte muore
      essi sono, erano e per sempre saranno
      Vengono dall'oblio e non hanno limiti
      Irragionevoli e senza scopo,
      selvaggiamente errano
      Messaggeri dell'occulto, essi emergono dall'abisso
      Il loro richiamo e' dolce e terribile

Commenta

Originally posted by ZhogVaavere
        taking something that is on ground isnt stealing
        Yes it is - its the same as if his car crashed and someone looted his goods from it whilst he was fetching a tow truck!
        No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Re: Anti-Game, using world protection to Steal!!

Originally posted by Shoyo
          This happenned in the Champion Spawn of tokuno
          Actually that's a little dangerous just for gathering leather - why not go Despise or Del (and the guy who said go to Felucca is right, cos you get more resources there).

Commenta

Originally posted by narcof

Yes it is - its the same as if his car crashed and someone looted his goods from it whilst he was fetching a tow truck!
            Its a game, not real life.
            Find & loot.

Commenta

Originally posted by ZhogVaavere

Its a game, not real life.
              I didn't say it was wrong, just that it was stealing!

Commenta

I have to seriously ask you this question - Why gather leather in the middle of a champ spawn? (Especially Tokuno) Thats like collecting empty gun shells in the middle of a warfield!

My best solution to you would be gathering in and around Despise (Yes I know its already been mentioned but...) because theres a lot of tamers around who think its clever to train their pets there unattended and you can get quite a large amount of leather there......give it a try!

Commenta

I gather leather in champion of tokuno cuz hiryus are the critters that give more leather!! Its faster!!

Doing such thing is a total disrespect!!
                  Cuz one spend hours gathering leather to an asshole come an steal it!!

Where is the looting protection on the Pack Horses??

But what I was most disapointed with was with the staff, cuz they are just giving a fuck to this!!
                  I reported to a GM and all he said was "I cant do nothing!!", that was ridiculous!!
                  Id like to know if he was the disrepescted!! How would he act??
                  Its easy to analyze situations when you are not involved, now think if you were the one collecting leather for two hours to an asshole come and steal everything???

Thats all for now!!

Commenta

this is only a game...
                    I know that gathering leather is a boring thing... but why not use BAG OF SENDING... I use it like this... Every time I have a lot of leather and cannot move i use a bag of sending... and PUFFF it's in my bank... and nobody can take away this leather from me...

The person that took Your leather has done nothing against the rulez... and that is why the staff cannot interfere...

It's like in real life... You meet a lot of different people here... don't worry about that leather... You will gather a lot nex time...

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X