Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

No i really hate you WOODEYE

Commenta

Commenta

Originally posted by SIC98
        Oh my lol

Commenta

it's very funny when guys try to blow me 2 concussions with full life and full mana, without doing me almost anything and then finish their mana
          Vash U'Sgrav [LorD] - Labora et Basta [KP] on UODreams

MSN: iociriprovo chiocciola hotmail.com

Non contattatemi su ICQ per scambio item o aste o spam di alcun genere. Se mi serve un item faccio il post sul forum, inutile che mi spammate su ICQ.

This signature is powered by Gingillo

Commenta

Originally posted by SIC98

ah for the pizza dudes.. how if i call you "snails dudes" i would prefer pizza

ps: reading international forum you could think that it's burning up a new world war .. sadness grow up we are all europeans
            Forum LDS:

Raistlin (LDS) Raistlin Majere (NET)

Commenta

i like lasagne...
              i like concussion
              O_O

(\_/)
              (°_°)
              (>< )

BolaS [LAG]

Commenta

trying to traslate a little story we tell about french people here...

"there are 2 people in a restaurant in Paris.
                It's 9:00 am.
                One of the guys is italian, the other one is french.
                The italian takes a croissant from the basket, and the franch says <<did you know how we made them? we eat our baguettes, and with the crumbs left, we make croissant for italian tourists.>>
                The italian guys listens and does not speak.
                Then he takes jam.
                The french again:
                <<And you know how we make that? we use fresh fruits for our jams, and with the things left we make jam for italian tourists>>, then he takes a chewing gum and starts munchin' it.
                The italian say:
                <<After we use preservatives, we send them in France to make chewing gum for french people>>."

Commenta

Originally posted by Raynor
                  Who here is from france? 8--o If you look at the falg selection theres not much to choose from and it automaticly gives you some flag from your gmt zone 8--o
                  Ultima modifica di Maketzu; 05-09-2005, 11:40.

Commenta

"there are 2 people in a restaurant in Paris.
                    It's 9:00 am.
                    One of the guys is italian, the other one is french.
                    The italian takes a croissant from the basket, and the franch says <<did you know how we made them? we eat our baguettes, and with the crumbs left, we make croissant for italian tourists.>>
                    The italian guys listens and does not speak.
                    Then he takes jam.
                    The french again:
                    <<And you know how we make that? we use fresh fruits for our jams, and with the things left we make jam for italian tourists>>, then he takes a chewing gum and starts munchin' it.
                    The italian say:
                    <<After we use preservatives, we send them in France to make chewing gum for french people>>."

Un grazie al Tizio in Avatar per la firma

Commenta

Originally posted by hercules

Who here is from france? 8--o If you look at the falg selection theres not much to choose from and it automaticly gives you some flag from your gmt zone 8--o
                      you have to inser all the data in this forum, or you'l be banned
                      Italian Spaghetti Sci-Fi Web Series: Vincent Kosmos The Time Thief

Facebook Fan Page

Commenta

Originally posted by hercules

france is in a different gmt zone thant finland...
                        :P put you TRUE data in, as we all did

Commenta

france is in a different gmt zone thant finland...
                          :P put you TRUE data in, as we all did
                          Lol please :--D its not my fault that it gives me french flag :----D I have inserted my gmt just fine just like all finnish dudes here and we all have french flag.. Im no admin so i cant do anything about it -..- But its just fine that you hate france ;> I dont hate italia just few of these [vulgar assult].. -..-

Commenta

Sto operando...
                          X