n00b house designs - For Teh Win!?

Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

u can have ur sims make hot sex... am I a player now?
    #214-975-153

I DONT SPEEK ITALIA

Commenta

Hey IoNz well DONE!! i support your post , adn trademark, sim city, sims house party etc, it's really nice game for you try it please and go talking about deco in the forumns of http:\\www.sims.com
      ----------------------------------------------
      In the earth of Noobless
      ICQ 222-725-826
      msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

Commenta

I have mastered Sims1 and Morrowind Construction Set to the uttermost level. But sadly Sims 2 lags for me, and there is a slight difference - SIMS is not an ONLINE game. And no - I won't pay for Sims Online. UO is the only Online game, where I can build houses and where everyone can see how much I rule as an architect. Oh, when Oblivion comes out, I guess I will build houses there, but I have to wait a few months.
        linked in connections and how to grow taller italy

Commenta

Pathethic, you want all to see you on the game, try to go to real life, there some place that can be builded, maybe you have luck there...
          ----------------------------------------------
          In the earth of Noobless
          ICQ 222-725-826
          msn grifith_lz04@hotmail.com

Commenta

Originally posted by TradeMAAK
            I have mastered Sims1 and Morrowind Construction Set to the uttermost level. But sadly Sims 2 lags for me, and there is a slight difference - SIMS is not an ONLINE game. And no - I won't pay for Sims Online. UO is the only Online game, where I can build houses and where everyone can see how much I rule as an architect. Oh, when Oblivion comes out, I guess I will build houses there, but I have to wait a few months.
            And you say we are noobs...
            #214-975-153

I DONT SPEEK ITALIA

Commenta

I said you are noob builders.

Commenta

and i say you are an ignorant fuck, you have no basis to use with your "you suck at building" argument, you see some bad designs and you automatically say everyone here is what... a noob builder? right.

more ignorance please.

Commenta

I said 99%, and those who don't agree with me but argue probably can't see this, so they are...NOOBz (zi)!

Commenta

this

is a wery stupid post for me because everione can make his house like he wants...i heared about shitty buildings but a shitty building can be for the pg that maked it the best house never seen.and many make castles because they don't cost a lot and have the maximum storage to put obiecst.
                    sorry for the grammatical errors ^^

Commenta

I personally like the idea of a house made of salad in Tokuno! More seriously though - I agree with the notion that its a game and its meant to be far from reality - I mean like many people I have a house on Tokuno and I built it based on an ancient temple. Thats just me wanting to use the new toys available to me from the SE pack. But my point is - how many houses in real life have things called "Kaze Kimonos" that appear from nowhere and cast "Spells" on you when you leave your front door? I sit somewhere in the middle of this argument. I agree that its nice to see well thought out houses and yes I hate to see the obvious show of power and money with the sops and artis littered around everywhere. What I will say is that if I spent around 6-7 hours to make the money to get a house - I will build it how I want. Its like life - some people have more creativity than others and please also take note that a lot of the players are young kids who have no idea about doing half the stuff available to them. Its a learning curve and everyone only has to get better at what they do. I will add one final thing - congrats to the people who seem to take on board the whole house building thing and re-designed their Luna houses, some of these places look nice (Even though they don't fit someones ideals). Long live the free world!

Commenta

Yes, I really saw some nice custom houses in Luna, made of sandstone. It would be very nice if more people would take this in mind and try to redesign their house to look more "fit in".

Commenta

Sto operando...
                        X