Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Pet skills gain problem

hi all, why my hiryu doesn't want to raise wrestling after 100.2 and taktika after 103.4?

I'm training it against dragons, balrons, onis and hiyris for quite long time. And I don't let him dye so he looses his skills.

tha maximun of skill in a pet is 100, that is the reason why dont raise

See you

Commenta

Right, problably thats it cap
      #214-975-153

I DONT SPEEK ITALIA

Commenta

No, hyriu's skills are different from other pet's skills, wrestling stop at 110 or 120 i don't rememver, but it's very hard to raise it over 100, be patient ^^

Commenta

wow hiryu can hit 120? >_< that makes him really powerfull.. since most monsters got wrestling at 80ish or so.. they will have like 30% to hit .. lol .. :O
          ------------------------------------------
          cant talk italian...

Commenta

That's a surprise to me actually - want a hiryu now ;-) Actually I have a question in that case does it also apply to any other pets e.s. Fire Steed/Rune Beetle who start off post-GM in certain skills, I always thought these would never raise but am I wrong?
            cheers
            No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

as much as i know it doesn't work for fire steed... and rune beetle almost sure it doesn't .. i know rune beetle can have 8 skills at 100 tho ;x

poison .. 3 mage skill and all 4 other skills ;x tact wrestling anat resist
              ------------------------------------------
              cant talk italian...

Commenta

I killed my pet a few times, so his skills go something like 90+, than i starded to train him again and he raises really fast till 100.2 wrest and 103.4 taktika. After that he stoped again

Commenta

If it was a fire steed you wouldn't get them over 100 again in my experience, sounds like it can gain up to its starting levels in the event they were over 100+
                  Maybe the moral is (if they return) choose your hiryu well before you tame it...
                  No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

Hiryu Gains

Yeah man you are right - just tamed a Hiryu and checked his stats, it was pretty much around 90's on all so I trained it. Its skills got to 104.2 wrestling and 106.3 tactics. So I killed it and the new on I have is a little better at max stats. What I would recommend is killing them over and over again and getting new ones until you reach one with 110 wrestling and tactics as I am sure its possible - they are not capped to 105 so they have to train over to 110 possible 115 I am unsure........I'll keep checking until I get more news.

I must say though, I had an old Hiryu when its cap was 100 and it was ok. These new ones are magnificent and really do make the old ones look like crud when it comes to fighting. I must say, I am happy to go paragon hunting with this now and not have to peace like mad and greater heal constantly - the new hiryu rock!

Commenta

Sto operando...
                    X