X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• In-game auction system

http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50046

My opinion is that in-game auction system is ten times better than these forum systems. Just read it, and determine it yourself, it wouldnt be hard to put this script on some boot, because it works perfectly.

Yep, it would be perfect, and not only for non-italian speakers ( cos' of language problems, u know ), but it would be very convinient to local players too.
    I wonder, if admins've got plans to implement it
    My bardic song will cure your soul

Commenta

UODreams is an OSI Style Server, if OSI use this system, we will develop it too ^^

See you!

Commenta

Oh cmon cut that "OSI Style" out, many international players dont use ICQ, and italians dont use mIRC like many international players do.. Maybe we should create a channel in Quakenet for UOD? Or just add the ingame auction system.

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
          Oh cmon cut that "OSI Style" out, many international players dont use ICQ, and italians dont use mIRC like many international players do.. Maybe we should create a channel in Quakenet for UOD? Or just add the ingame auction system.
          server: irc.eu.azzurra.org
          port: 6667
          room: #UODreams

Atm there's about 6 non-italian players logged on the room...
          One death is a murdercount
          One million is Soranostyle

At least I'm not a f*cking runner dog

Commenta

Originally posted by M182

server: irc.eu.azzurra.org
            port: 6667
            room: #UODreams

Atm there's about 6 non-italian players logged on the room...
            But I dont want to register, I already have auth in quakenet + I dont want to put /server -m irc.eu.azzurra.org to my perform. It would be easiest to make a channel in quakenet.

Commenta

I think the best thing is to make something like this:

www.uo-auction2.com

Btw you say if OSI implents it, what about the duel arena!
              #214-975-153

I DONT SPEEK ITALIA

Commenta

I am agree with alezi, i would have that change the server also for can conect in your channel, and also the language is a problem, non all are italians.i think that uaction is a great idea.
                In Skype: Pikar0
                In MSN: p_valdivia@hotmail.com

PJ.1 -> PikaRo
                PJ.2 -> MaD
                PJ.3 -> RaY

...the dreams only are begins of a reality...

Commenta

Originally posted by Error
                  UODreams is an OSI Style Server, if OSI use this system, we will develop it too ^^

See you!
                  If OSI was that good then we'd play there! Dreams IMO is better, and an in-game auction might improve the lag by stopping a lot of the banksitting in Luna - just a thought, I've seen this work on other shards.
                  No Wife, No Horse, No Moustache...

Commenta

its easy and will work

Its a great idea - implent ingame auctions and you kill all ingame spamming from the fools who frequent around Luna repeating the same sentance until someone responds - at least sort ya macro out with a pause the length of the time it takes for you text to be on screen!

OSI doesn't have this system - but then again Dreams does have a lot of differences to OSI so I feel that argument is one for the GM's to hide behind. Do the system and the game will take on a new meaning for us all.....

Please.....pretty please!!

Commenta

Originally posted by Alezi
                      But I dont want to register, I already have auth in quakenet + I dont want to put /server -m irc.eu.azzurra.org to my perform. It would be easiest to make a channel in quakenet.
                      We apologize, but channel already exist and we don't move everybody on another server for you. If you want you can register with Azzurra Network

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X