X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• riddick and thor

you are nobs forever, rosiking so much that we always kill you, so u put the same name of our guild NOOOOOOOOOBS
    Ex giocatore di UO, now Painkillah & Mialeeh on CrAshridge WoW europe

You got something agains Thor or Rid? I suggest you duel them first and when you have owned them you can continue this bullshit what your talking.. ;E

Commenta

Lol dont whine noob, first learn to play a mage and then beat a dexer. Then call me a noob.

Secondly there are quite few good players on aot (youre not one of them, poor rosik man) , Mialee is the only good in your guild. Rest of the players are dexers or noobmages (The Kuniva).

Human Slayer has skill too but almost the rest is just brainless dexernewbs.

Commenta

Italian UO pvp is gang, someone just calls guildmates, when they arrive "parablow" explo explo explo.. Psst, aots "secret" ownage combo = explo fs energy bolt lol.

25vs1 is not skill, remember that, noob.

Commenta

Hehe...

Does this post make any sense to anyone cept Kheff or Mortti? Someone clarify please lol...

EDIT: Oh, and Mortti 25 vs 1 isn't a skill, but 25 x 700 (17500, btw) vs 1 x 700....now that's alotta skill! :P

Commenta

Originally posted by mortti
            Mialee is the only good in your guild. .
            ehm... lol... i'm Mialee
            can u see my sign? lol...
            Ex giocatore di UO, now Painkillah & Mialeeh on CrAshridge WoW europe

Commenta

Commenta

useless..

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X