X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

i am here
    always at ur disposal,make a whistle when u wanna fight

anyway,the italian style of pvp is sooooo different from the foreign's,RunUo is based on skill,ABILITY and item...that's it,we(italians) just found it this and in the end accepted it,why dont u accept it as well?why dont u create and train a good guild instead of insulting and arguing here?all the times u post,u lose some good time to improve urself...trust me,play more,insult less.
    c ya...

p.s. it's cool to be hated internationally!!!!anyway if i can help a foreigner,i always do it (but nobody's know it's me since i use another character from my account )
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

adssa i can't believe this... i wrote like 40 or 50 lines and there were so many smileys that the forum didn't allow me to post it and it erased it -_-

Well i'll try to sinthetyze everything i said, but they were too many things . First of all, i wanted to say that i find this shard great because i like to see so many people online at the same time. The shards in which i've played before were great, but they didn't have so many people at once, and also i like the variety of people you can find here (newbies everywhere, but excellent pvp at the same time). Another thing i like from UOD is that it's always up to date with the latest releases of runuo and OSI publishes. I see that the new important things OSI release are quickly put in here, and they always work very well

Then i said some things to mortti and Rahim. i'll try to remember some of them too...

Maybe the pvp i'm accustomed to is different from the one you are accustomed to, but the PVP i've always played is not kind at all! Kill, reskill, loot and your pet ALWAYS dies, because if not you could res and mount again and continue bugging, or just run away, and we can't allow that! But what do you lose? insure? some reagents and pots? no big deal... you must learn from all situations. When you get killed you must learn what to do so the next time you kill your opponent/s. Also, AOS/SE wasn't made so you can play all by yourself, or at least i see it that way... part of being a good UO player is to have the capacity of building a strong group of people who can stand to other groups which has better equipment than yours. That's the only way in which you are going to improve, as AOS is based on items. You have to cry and insult less, and play more! and i don't mean to be offensive at all, just to give you some advice

Rahim, losing a swamp dragon means so much to you? :/ if you had played in pre-AOS, there the concept of "insured" didn't exist. If you died, you lost EVERYTHING you had on you. So think that you already have a lot of advantage knowing that you're not gonna lose your equipment. Taming a new swamp dragon will take you 5 minutes... and don't forget to bond the next one you have!

Well sorry for making this so long (anyway, the previous post i wrote was LONGER haha) but i wanted to point out some things, and to say hello! good seeing you again

Gard

Commenta

Doomtrooper .. a man.. a reason...

your words says the true...

Also Gardwick spoke with wisdom...

and finally.. i do not accept further flames...

farewell then and go back to play.. please..

Commenta

I forgot to remark what Legenden said, the worst thing I find about UOD is lag

I don't know if it's related to the server's host international connection or if it's our's, but at some moments it gets really annoying... but well, if it can be fixed somehow it would be awesome, if not we'll have to play this way!

Commenta

Originally posted by Gardwick
            adssa i can't believe this... i wrote like 40 or 50 lines and there were so many smileys that the forum didn't allow me to post it and it erased it
            Well i'll try to sinthetyze everything i said, but they were too many things . First of all, i wanted to say that i find this shard great because i like to see so many people online at the same time. The shards in which i've played before were great, but they didn't have so many people at once, and also i like the variety of people you can find here (newbies everywhere, but excellent pvp at the same time). Another thing i like from UOD is that it's always up to date with the latest releases of runuo and OSI publishes. I see that the new important things OSI release are quickly put in here, and they always work very well

Then i said some things to mortti and Rahim. i'll try to remember some of them too...

Maybe the pvp i'm accustomed to is different from the one you are accustomed to, but the PVP i've always played is not kind at all! Kill, reskill, loot and your pet ALWAYS dies, because if not you could res and mount again and continue bugging, or just run away, and we can't allow that! But what do you lose? insure? some reagents and pots? no big deal... you must learn from all situations. When you get killed you must learn what to do so the next time you kill your opponent/s. Also, AOS/SE wasn't made so you can play all by yourself, or at least i see it that way... part of being a good UO player is to have the capacity of building a strong group of people who can stand to other groups which has better equipment than yours. That's the only way in which you are going to improve, as AOS is based on items. You have to cry and insult less, and play more! and i don't mean to be offensive at all, just to give you some advice

Rahim, losing a swamp dragon means so much to you? :/ if you had played in pre-AOS, there the concept of "insured" didn't exist. If you died, you lost EVERYTHING you had on you. So think that you already have a lot of advantage knowing that you're not gonna lose your equipment. Taming a new swamp dragon will take you 5 minutes... and don't forget to bond the next one you have!

Well sorry for making this so long (anyway, the previous post i wrote was LONGER haha) but i wanted to point out some things, and to say hello! good seeing you again

Gard
            i couldnt have written it better!!!

GREAT MAN
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
            Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
            ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
            credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
            C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Nion are you sure that theres 87 ddes from Finland? Well i am and i know only 2 and they are my irl friends.. And then something for the pvp, There are many many dexer and few mages in this shard but the main thing is that if you say "i wish to duel" no matter what rule you take even the mages, wont duel if there is not _potions_ in the rules.. Thats kinda weird how these italianos here go crazy(rosiks what they say or something) and keeps saing that they own every one and they are ready for duel. But the truth is that if you challenge for example some one of the NoX guild they probably wont duel if they cant use potions. Do you have good pvp skills if you just eat heal and cure potions all the time? I dont think so, but every one has their own depinions. So forget the newbish potions and take a fair skillfull duel without potions/animals..

Commenta

Sto operando...
              X