Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Game Rules on UoDreams shard?

The rules are only in Italian. I can't read Italian, sorry. So maybe someone will translate them into English and post them in this topic, os the moderators could later stick them to the top of forum.

If not answer plz some questions:
    1) Macro (allowed or not)?
    2) Multi-Connect from one computer?
    3) Word's like f*ck, b*tch - are allowed in game or forum?

That's all for start )

Greetings.

well, the rules are going to be released in this days (in our staff forum there's already a translated beta version ) We apologize for the delay.

meanwhile:

1)Yep but keep in mind that anyone who is AWAY FROM KEYBOARD are NOT elegible of ANY help by the Staff.

(e.g.:If you macro a skill in a trammel town and someone find the way to kill you anyway, you are NOT elegible of help or any kind of refunds!)

2)If You contact the staff, doing a site page, giving us info regarding a)the 2 accounts username b)wich kind of internet carrier do you use and so on, you will be allowed to do so, however Staff could check your accounts doing some tests, if found guilty of sharing account or double illegal account user or failure to agree to this statement, we will suspend or terminated each account from your IP!

Also be sure to create your account with REAL data regarding yourself! Gamesnet lately banned plenty of illegal fake accounts.

3)Nope! we seek to create a confortable place for our Users, despite our forums already got a bad-words filter, we don't like this kind of bad language in ANY ways; we also give punishment in game (sometimes) for any bad thread/post/reply on any forums.

Commenta

Originally posted by NioN
      2)If You contact the staff, doing a site page, giving us info regarding a)the 2 accounts username b)wich kind of internet carrier do you use and so on, you will be allowed to do so, however Staff could check your accounts doing some tests, if found guilty of sharing account or double illegal account user or failure to agree to this statement, we will suspend or terminated each account from your IP!
      I was talking about *edited!*!

If it was your username please DO NOT post it here

the right method to contact us is:

1)log in with your ultima online data on our site (www.uodreams.com)
      2)select the upper right link PAGE (under my status link) and write us
      3)wait for an answer

Commenta

Hi!

Beside me such situation: I and my friends from one Moscow local-area network beside us 1 ip on all (we game of 4) Our akks will are banned?

P.S Excuse me possible I not so has understood your message.

Commenta

=)
          I was talking about the program that allowes you to open several uo games at one computer. So you can play UO with two caracters at ones. For example first one is my smith that is craftingg armour all the time and gaining skills. And another one is my warrior. With wich i get money in dungeones. First one is on macro program. And i controll the second one with myself. The question was - does this allowed or not.

Commenta

Originally posted by Matvey
            =)
            I was talking about the program that allowes you to open several uo games at one computer. So you can play UO with two caracters at ones. For example first one is my smith that is craftingg armour all the time and gaining skills. And another one is my warrior. With wich i get money in dungeones. First one is on macro program. And i controll the second one with myself. The question was - does this allowed or not.
            If you try to enter with a character when another character from that account is already online you will get the
            "Another character from this account is currently online in this world. You must either log in as that character or wait for it to time out."
            message.. so to answer your question.. it isn't allowed (or possibile )

Commenta

Where did i post here about two chars from one account?
              Two chars - two accounts. )

Commenta

Here on UoDreams you are only allowed to have one account

Commenta

^^

Yes it's true you can't have more than one account...

but hey Maxoon I don't think you should worry ^^, as long as u have only one GN account. Inform the staff about ur situation immediately by paging them on the website giving them ur and ur friends' usernames.

read below

I think this is the part of the rules that were driving you crazy...lol ^^

-------------------------------------------------
                  7.. As specified in the contract of Epyx S.p.a., UOD also adheres to the rules stipulated therein. For example, it is prohibited to possess more than one account or use an account of a friend and/or relation for personal use. Whoever shares the same connection or a Lan system with other UODreams users should contact the UOD staff immediately by paging them on the website to let them know and give them the relative usernames.
                  --------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps...

http:// img138.imageshack.us/img138/2443/dive02zz5.gif [img]http:// img227.imageshack.us/img227/8325/my2centsex6.jpg[/imga]
                  contatto msn: darksky0@hotmail.com
                  x Web Applications o Designs UO related (gilda, etc..) - offro servizi per beni in-game (kk, oggetti, ...)!

Commenta

Problem in that that I bad know english I not have quite understood,I must report administrations of the name their own friends with which beside us 1 ip?

Commenta

^^

You should:

1) go to www.uodreams.com webpage
                      2)login
                      3)page
                      4)inform staff
                      5)also give them your and your friends' usernames

I hope I made it simple for you

http:// img138.imageshack.us/img138/2443/dive02zz5.gif [img]http:// img227.imageshack.us/img227/8325/my2centsex6.jpg[/imga]
                      contatto msn: darksky0@hotmail.com
                      x Web Applications o Designs UO related (gilda, etc..) - offro servizi per beni in-game (kk, oggetti, ...)!

Commenta

No multiaccount allowed.

For special situations where there are OTHER PEOPLE with ANOTHER account but using the same IP (any brother, sister), read matvey's post.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                        X