Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Dungeons

As far as i see there is plenty of chests all over the world of sosaria. I've spend some time looking for locked chests that amy contain some treaseure inside, but found nothing inside.
    I guess there are now locked chests/crates in whole world of UOdreams shard . No town has, no dungeon has! I've i'm mistaken - tell me.
    What is so special about the chests? Well, for one thing they are very good for training lockpicking. In fact it is very difficult to GM lockpicking without them. They can also yield a nice profit, as well offering a good challenge to the fortune seeker. Imagine wading into the thick of the spawn in the Shadow Wyrm lair in Destard to steal his treasures out from under his nose! This is where the dungeon rogue is in his element, and the spawning chests are his prize. (c) uo.stratics.com http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/dung...eonguide.shtml
    we'll i guess if there were any of these spawning chests the role playing atmoshpere would grow and the shard would be more alike OSI.
    yours role-playing rogue.

it's a matter of fact that what did you sayd is true, however, accordly to what runuo team developer told us, this fix will be released soon; actually they are working upon SE release, so i guess this wold be their next goal, with others minor fix

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X