Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• New update VS. Vendors

Okay... I think its great you guys update, yeah im pretty excited about paragons too... But..
    HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED that a rather large portion of player's owned vendor kinda disseapear?
    What about the 300k I had on mine ?
    Is this just a temporary situation?
    Would it have killed you to... I don't know, WARN players that possibly all their belongings and money would STOP EXISTING at the next update?!?

And why am I the only one complaining?
    I've read the italian forum as best as I could manage, and I see no warning whatsoever there either...
    What's going on??

All players with a vendor not placed in their own house have to do one click (only one) on the house sign (house which the vendor was in) and select "RECLAIM VENDOR INVENTORY"

Click on your vendor and you will receive items and money directly in your backpack or in bank.

The house owner will have to use the new VENDOR RENTAL CONTRACT (the pink/red deeds sold by tavernkeepers) to place others' players vendors in his/her own house

Admin Volturno wrote on january the 6th in "General Discussions" forum that you will have to reclaim your vendor in 15 days, so i think before the 21st of january.
    VISITA IL SITO DELLA DOMUS AUREA

Commenta

Allright... Thank you
      Case closed.

Commenta

Sto operando...
      X