Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• :: FOR YOU ALL please read :P ::

(aehm.. i apologize for my OXFORD ENGLISH)

I would write down a few words, because i'm gonna leave from 23th (Holidays!!) until Jannuary 3 2005 (maybe a little journey to an hot warm beach LOL) and i don't wanna loose the opportunity to Thanks:

(in ALPHABiT.. order )

- Hawk, who i always respect, since we used to play in TOD, giving me the opportunity to play again on ultima online Thank You Beri!

- The UODreams Staff (even those who sadly left us..), I would tell you a BIG "THANK YOU GUYZ/GIRLZ" for giving me the opportunity to work-for-fun for UODreams.

- All Those people who works in Gamesnet, a special mention to ALPHABit Keep up the good work guy!

- You.. UODreams Players, i hope to had helped you well as good as i could, hopefully that i was always been right and i apologize if i had commited some aehm.. minor mistakes..

I suggest you, looking forward to the near holidays, a big "volemose BBBBBBene!" (LET LOVE EACH OTHER!), despite the hundred rosik drink, many complains and so on, that lead us together in this year, playing together, in any ways, we become a nice, large community, and i hope that we could improve it furthermore... from the publish to the ludicus relactionships, sp we could continue to make UODreams the right place to put your.. username and password ,

Even if, in short, sometimes we gonna know that we become crazy about Ultima online and internet when:

1) You woke up in the morning (03:00 AM) just to go to the bathroom, but first you check your computer if you got a new mail or you finally archive the last

skill

2) It's Summer time, so you decide to have a nice tatoo, and below it, you want also a phrase who tell : This body is best viewed with Internet Explorer 4.0 or above

3) You go to your local Auto repair center and ask about the possibility to patch your car to the 4.0.6b ver.

4) While you walking down the main street, touch anybody with your middle finger just to see their paperdoll

5) Riding your bike, you try to beat your friend and doing so, you start to search for gear inside your school folder!

6) You are at school, and your teacher spots you while copying from a friends, and you are afraid that he could page a gm!

7) Rename your childrens: Eudora, Mozilla and maybe call your dog "Razor".

8) For a little problem, you must go to the hospital and you are afraid that they are gonna patch you in a wrong way!

9) When You shut down your modem, you feel sadly bad, the same feelings you used to feel when you broke with your last girlfriend.

10) Traveling in the Bus, you keep your laptop computer above your kneels and your girlfriends in the upper cabinet.

11) You decide to going to the local University just to have internet free.

12) When somebody told you. "I have a 56K modem" you laught loud in her face, you tease it telling that you got 1kkkk in your bank!

13) You beging to use smiles even in ordinary mail.

14) Walking down the main street, trying to be coOOol with a girl, start to say: "here girl, i don't want to hurt you, good, will you be my girlfriend?"

15) You modem is broke. You didn't play Ultima since 2 hours. You start to be reEEEEEEally upset. Pick up the phone, dial your internet provider and try to have a "whistle-dialogue" with the server.. and you made it!!!!!!

16) You are upset with your brother/sister and ask to your parents to format him!!

17) you are going to type .com every dot.com

18) When you need to go to the restroom, telling that you are going to download...

19) When you greet somebody and give your user ID instead of your real name

20) You are in the Jim but you don't see any further gain.. so you go near your instructor, asking where is the forums Doubts and Questions..

21) Your cat got an "HomePage" far from your beloved mouse...

22) You never call your Mother.. she haven't msn...

23) After the Disco, you feel so dizzy and start to yell *connection lost!*

24) You fail to pick up the nicest girl, and while your friends laught on you, you start to apologize telling them that your software version is incompatible with that girl..

25) You check the email, but you got only a new eamil telling that there isn't no new email.. so you start to check it back.

26) Your internet bill comes in a box instead in an envelope!

27) You just got the flue! you quickly phone to your best friend asking him to give you back the last antivirus update.

28) You never know wich gender are your best netfriends and you are afraid to ask them somethings about it.

29) You need a taxi so you take one and start to say to the driver: Please go to http://Main.street.45/

30) Going to the local mall, you want to buy a brand new clothes, so you choose one and start to say" Escuse me clerk.. are those clothes exceptional? any magical resistances?"

31) You start to dream about Bill Gates while he makes love with her wife: - Oh no Dear i don't like it in this way! - and he say: - Cancel, Retry or Abort?

32) Your friend invite you in his house party, so once there, you start to check if you wear your best pvp equipment

33) Finally, you lies in your car with her.., outlook outside to check if still there is nearby the trojan who you left near the disco, and while you start to "injection" with her, suddenly she brutally stops you telling that you are such a weird scripter!

34) You are at your final test! but your teacher knows that you haven't study enought, so start to yell "You are a totally NEWBYE!!"

and finally...

35) When you are old like this last point, your nickname is NioN and you start to write nosense words in a pubblic forum

Happy Holidays.. Merry CHRISTMAS to you all (Your Parents too) and an Happy New Year

Sincerelly yours..

NioN

Happy holidays Nion

And merry cristhmas for everyone =D

Commenta

:* good holyday bro ^^
      • Fire Knight [CRSD] -
      • Dark Fire
      • Luna Stone - Viper... ma in realta' solamente una niubba :/

Commenta

Happy Holidays guy! and good new year...

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X