Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Hi! I'm from Brazil, i've started in UOD about a month

There's me and another friend of mine in UOD from Brazil.

I'm not very active in the shard right now, because i've from a Sphere Shard, and i'm still getting in the track of RunUO, but as I see it now, it's much much better, and UOD is really great!

Ps.: If anyone can tell me how to increase STR fast, please, feel free to do so and, how can I put Brazil's flag on my nick (like you guys did)?
    Ultima modifica di cloud_br; 13-10-2004, 22:02.

Commenta

Flag's put automatically according to the country that you've chosen during the registration for the account on GN.

For strength is really good mining

But if you have 700 skill already, you can do a little trick - buy 1 kindling from provisioner, make sure that none of the skills are DOWN, then put camping (it should be 0, for kindling not to fire up) UP. And start doubleclicking on that kindling, having all stats, but strength, locked. You won't have camping increasing, because your skills all locked or UP, so you won't use your kindling, and every 15 minutes you'll get your strength increased.

This thing with kindling is good for any stat, in case you want to change your stats, you can do the same. It's just important to have 700 skill already, have camping 0 and UP, and no other skills DOWN
      Ultima modifica di beso; 13-10-2004, 23:34.

Commenta

Originally posted by tanSOr
        Flag's put automatically according to the country that you've chosen during the registration for the account on GN.

For strength is really good mining

But if you have 700 skill already, you can do a little trick - buy 1 kindling from provisioner, make sure that none of the skills are DOWN, then put camping (it should be 0, for kindling not to fire up) UP. And start doubleclicking on that kindling, having all stats, but strength, locked. You won't have camping increasing, because your skills all locked or UP, so you won't use your kindling, and every 15 minutes you'll get your strength increased.

This thing with kindling is good for any stat, in case you want to change your stats, you can do the same. It's just important to have 700 skill already, have camping 0 and UP, and no other skills DOWN
        yeah but u just changed ur flag.....

anyway i wanna ask alpha if he can change it for me...if he doenst hava the jolly roger i will send him the image
        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
        Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
        Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
        ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
        credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
        C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Thank you Tans0r! That's great, i'm finally getting stronger
          Ultima modifica di cloud_br; 14-10-2004, 18:45.

Commenta

Flag's put automatically according to the country that you've chosen during the registration for the account on GN

Italy - Belo = 4:3

Commenta

Originally posted by Doomtrooper

yeah but u just changed ur flag.....

anyway i wanna ask alpha if he can change it for me...if he doenst hava the jolly roger i will send him the image
              Nope, my country of birth is Belorussia, and system automatically puts flag according the country of your birth that you picked during registration (it's a pity that the system doesn't use your current location to determine the flag, i'm studying in Denmark, but I'll be having a belorussian flag ). There was no belorussian flag, so until yesterday i was with default non-italian flag

You won't be able to change your flag, because as I said, everything is automated

Commenta

Originally posted by ALPHABiT

Italy - Belo = 4:3
                Italian National 1\2 Hymn:
                FRATELLI D'ITALIA....L'ITALIA S'E' DESTAAA
                DELL'ELMO DI SCIPIOOO S'è CINTAAA LA TESTAAA
                DOV'E' LA VITTORIAA...LE PORGA LA CHIOMAAAA
                CHE SCHIAVAAA DI ROOOMMAAA
                IDDIO LA CREO'

That was great Alphaaaa

P.S. Thanks for what Cloud?
                Ultima modifica di Dj_Amix; 14-10-2004, 12:59.
                Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

Sto operando...
                X