Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Items robbed from my house

the player is Joakima who stole items from my house while i was moving them.

So if you are tolerate, give them back. there were flutes of renewal all types except Undead and Elemental slayer ---> Demon flutes were 2, unique ring fcr3 luck 69 provocation12 taming13 cold resist, boomstick, talisman prova+5 music+5, verite shield dci15 rpd14 sc.

i am not gonna play till this nonesense gonna be taken like that. I spent huge time to get those things and one of those rats took them.
    Ultima modifica di leessaa; 19-10-2014, 22:47.
    <<< Contact me via email: uodreams.viska@gmail.com >>>

Game Nicknames: Vis, Viska, CnopTcMeH, K'ammoR SayyaF

I defiantly sure that he made incognito to hide his real nickname, but it is not honest to make those things. He was on polar bear and hooded shroud of shadow

Commenta

how could happen? just to analyze what happened
      Contatti:
      Discord - Ponza#3577
      ICQ - 624970855

Commenta

remove all access from your house dime.....
        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

GM Kriegstreiber Käse®
        Discord: Jack___#9551

Commenta

clear the access list and move items only in unreachable areas (set a teleport with the owner only access type). sorry for your stuff, but if u want my honest opinion, u haven't lost that much...

"Grande legame di amicizia che unisce questo gruppo che è come una famiglia" is not skill.

E poi avete perso lo skull come fessi, gran bell'idea avete avuto. (cit.)

Commenta

So let me figure out this : I leave the door of my house open and then I cry because I've been robbed by a burglar.
            Great piece of logic, isn't it?
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
            Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
            Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
            ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
            credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
            C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

i will analyse it, cause my fault that i forgot to lock the access to anyone, but honestly of personality of human to give things back even accidently of run out money from the back your items got uninsured during pvp, things mostly giving back buy the person who found them in your corpse. This is honestly people do, even from my side. But if people do like this it is unacceptable to trust to anyone...

Commenta

i lost enough cause in this case i cant play by my tamer at all now. my skills have been sorted by this ring, and this ring i wont get back so it means my tamer is going to the bin.

Commenta

i can buy these flutes again, i do not see any problem of that, but ring is unique.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da leessaa Visualizza il messaggio
                    i will analyse it, cause my fault that i forgot to lock the access to anyone, but honestly of personality of human to give things back even accidently of run out money from the back your items got uninsured during pvp, things mostly giving back buy the person who found them in your corpse. This is honestly people do, even from my side. But if people do like this it is unacceptable to trust to anyone...
                    I do agree with this point of view. Most of all it's a game as for me it's a nonsense but that's a personal idea not the common sense. Some people have fun just by completing their task and UO gives you freedom to be whoever you want to be. It's not that easy to organize a burglary like that. I just replied cause i read this childish thing: "i am not gonna play till this nonesense gonna be taken like that." Well you can condemn people, but mostly you've to condemn yourself so stop playing won't change a thing.

It is only your fault by common sense. If he had used a bug or someting to exploit your stuff I would've sticked by your side, but since your fault is at the least of 50% for me i don't think that you can blame anyone more than yourself.
                    Ultima modifica di Dj_Amix; 20-10-2014, 18:45.
                    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid.
                    Tacete pls co sta storia che fa ridere, ho giocato in fazione bendando in corsa i compagni in battaglia
                    Originariamente inviato da Brad_Solid
                    ah, quasi scordavo la cosa più pazzesca: MA AVETE VISTO? HA TIRATO UNA BENDATA IN CORSA A VASH CHE ERA SOTTO GANK!
                    credo che fin ora crossheleare con le bende in corsa fosse solo fantascienza (ti prego fa che si scriva con la "i")
                    C'è qualcosa che non va, ma nel dubbio:

Commenta

ANCHE IO ANNI FA SUBII UN FURTO SIMILE DA UN TIPO CHE SI ERA HIDDATO IN CASA MIA E MI RUBO' UN BRACCIALE DCI15 HCI15 DEX 5 MEDIT 10...feci page ai gm e all'epoca mi rispose GRIMLOCK che scrisse: AMICO I LADRI ESISTONO IN UO E NON CI PUOI FARE NULLA PERCHE IL RUBARE è UNA DINAMICA DI GIOCO....FATTI FURBO!
                      rosikai per un bel po ma poi ...pazienza!
                      Ultima modifica di smerdavioli; 20-10-2014, 18:52.
                      ICQ 439 370 378

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X