*** Salve a tutti, sono un assassino... ma mi sono pentito! ***
Comprimi
X
-
Troppo tardi ormai.. anche se ho solo un un centoventi kill circa, non ce la faro' mai.....
-
Here's the english version of the thread:
Yesterday I went to Felucca, searching for some reagents to buy...at one point I met a very irritating person and I kill him...unfortunately law is law, so I was punished and today I'm wandering on the lands of Felucca waiting that my name is forget.
The most annoying thing of paying for kills is to leave the client open because it uses system resources...this is why Amdir kicks in with a new program...
At this address ( http://www.uodreams.it/varie/adk.rar ) you can download a program which logs your pg and keeps it hidden and online. The program does not use resources and puts itself in the system tray (near the clock).
Inside the rar you'll find the interface (for the people who are not geeks) and the real program for the geek people.
If someone wants the program compiled for linux I did it also, so just ask me
You can use the program also in case you want to increase the number of pg online on the shard. Giving an hand to us is never bad
EDIT: You can also control if your pg is online from here: http://www.uodreams.it/?f=listapg ; WARNING: hiding skill could not work outside your house...
Enjoy UODREAMS,
AmdirUltima modifica di Fr4nz; 02-06-2007, 11:54.Lascia un commento:
-
non si puo fare un nuovo condono dei kill come al tempo dei NeT? mi ricordo park blu da un giorno all'altro =)Lascia un commento:
-
muahsduh potrebbero anche levarmi tutti i kill in un giorno che i primi 5 blu che vedo e sono da capo XDLascia un commento:
-
-
-
Gerry...2000 Kills circa si riescono a scontare? O_O''
...Non è che hai un orologio che velocizza il tempo? Q_Q''...Lascia un commento:

Lascia un commento: