X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Delay or Cheat???

Hi, im Juan.
    I joined your shard in December, thinking that is was a really nice shard I decided to PAY to get a Premium account... And so I did, on the 4th of January I went to the Post Office and made the payment. (I have the payment note to certificate).

The thing is that 13 days after that... I HAVE NO INFORMATION! AND NO PREMIUM!!

I wrote an e-mail expleining everything, volturno and Sofya resend my mail to Lorena, who is suppose to be in charge of this stuff... but she did never answer me...

I HAVE WRITEN 4 E-MAILS to Lorena... but she hasn´t Answer me!!!

I really Want to know what is happening and what is going to happen, because is not a good job to send 18 Euros and get not the premium and no atention...

SO NOW I DO NOT ASK FOR HELP AND INFORMATION, I DEMAND HELP AND INFORMATION!!

My e-mail adress is : Domminum@hotmail.com

Contact me...

well, like Moon , i have paid a few days ago and i dont receibe anything. I also send a email from Lorena and nothing.

Commenta

hi!

15 days is the normal time you have to wait for a Premium account to be started.

In case your account is not activated in two weeks time, plz send a mail to
      lorena@gamesnet.it
      stating when and how you pay, your data and your username, plus a scannerized image of your payment receipt, if it is available

Commenta

Originally posted by Gwineth

In case your account is not activated in two weeks time, plz send a mail to
        lorena@gamesnet.it
        stating when and how you pay, your data and your username, plus a scannerized image of your payment receipt, if it is available

Is this a joke?

Originally posted by Moon Skywalker

I HAVE WRITEN 4 E-MAILS to Lorena... but she hasn´t Answer me!!!

The problem is not the time of Premium Activation, the problem is that i have NO NOTICE of what is going on... You know... At least if you send me an e-mail telling me "you premium will be activate as soon as posible..." I will be patient... But i have not receive ANY information about my payment or my account or my anything...

I hope every thing solves and we all enjoy the game together

Yours sincerelly
        Juan

Commenta

hi! I've just talked with the lady newly in charge of premium activations and i signalled her your case, together with some others. I hope this matter will be fully solved in a short time

Commenta

Thank you, I´ll try to be patient.. at least now I´m sure you really know my problem

Best wishes,
            Juan

Commenta

hi! I've just talked with the lady newly in charge of premium activations and i signalled her your case, together with some others. I hope this matter will be fully solved in a short time
              Gwineth i have another problem, in the giro i cant put well my USERNAME. In the giro put Nya-Ethel but its really Nya_Ethel (i cant put this character in the giro :S).

Thanks,Soth

Commenta

ok, soth, plz, write here:
                username (right one and wrong one)
                date & method of payment
                months

Commenta

I had the same problem, I posted to lorena...

Commenta

yes, Moon, I took notice of your subscription, anyway

Commenta

ok, soth, plz, write here:
                      username (right one and wrong one)
                      date & method of payment
                      months
                      username: Nya_Ethel , (wrong one: Nya-Ethel)
                      Pagamento del 10/01/2005 tramite vaglia bancario internazionale
                      Abbonamento 3 mesi

I think that is it. I went to the post office like Moon to pay

Soth

Commenta

Now we both have Premium and we are very happy!! Special thanks to Sofya

Commenta

don't know who you refer to, but I'm happy you're all right now

Commenta

moon try to say that he and i are very happy with ours premiums accounts

Commenta

Commenta

Sto operando...
                              X