Le cose Belle della Vita...

Comprimi
X
 
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi
  • lelekiss
    BANNED
    • Sep 2006
    • 389

    #1

    Le cose Belle della Vita...

    La Donna più Imprevedibile del Mondo...

    Il Culo più grasso... "dù Mundò" !!!
    Ultima modifica di lelekiss; 16-04-2009, 22:06.
  • d_GarretJax
    Amico Membro
    • Jan 2003
    • 29634

    #2
    Ma perche' non ti apri un blog e posti le tue idiozie li?

    Commenta

    • Blacklisted
      BANNED
      • Apr 2009
      • 18

      #3
      Non stare a sentire Elle, GN è il posto ideale per te.

      Commenta

      • Shin_of_Radek
        Super Membro
        • Jun 2006
        • 9920

        #4
        Originariamente inviato da d_GarretJax
        Ma perche' non ti apri un blog e posti le tue idiozie li?
        Condivido.
        The chain remains, the gang is intact
        The name is mine, I'll take blame for that
        The pressure's on, but guess who ain't gonna crack?
        Ha ha, pardon me, I had to laugh at that
        How could you falter when you're the Rock of Gibraltar?
        I had to get off the boat so I could walk on water
        This ain't no tall order, this is nothin' to me
        Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week
        I do this in my sleep
        I sold kilos of coke, I'm guessin' I can sell CD's
        I'm not a businessman; I'm a business, man!
        Let me handle my business, damn

        Commenta

        • METALLO
          BANNED
          • Jun 2007
          • 3151

          #5
          YouTube - Tiri al Piattello - Che Bella La Vita

          Commenta

          Sto operando...