Siamo Soli nell'Universo...?

Comprimi
X
 
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi
  • Mestizaje
    BANNED
    • Mar 2009
    • 35

    #16
    Originariamente inviato da lelekiss
    Ma la domanda principale e cioè di esplorare new planets for the
    Survivor and the future now Extinction

    Commenta

    • Shin_of_Radek
      Super Membro
      • Jun 2006
      • 9920

      #17
      Originariamente inviato da Azazelcaos
      i don't know but probably you have the risposta

      Azazel
      awwwwwwwwwwwww!
      The chain remains, the gang is intact
      The name is mine, I'll take blame for that
      The pressure's on, but guess who ain't gonna crack?
      Ha ha, pardon me, I had to laugh at that
      How could you falter when you're the Rock of Gibraltar?
      I had to get off the boat so I could walk on water
      This ain't no tall order, this is nothin' to me
      Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week
      I do this in my sleep
      I sold kilos of coke, I'm guessin' I can sell CD's
      I'm not a businessman; I'm a business, man!
      Let me handle my business, damn

      Commenta

      • Hevok
        BANNED
        • Aug 2008
        • 821

        #18

        Commenta

        Sto operando...