Cose da ricordare ... e altre da eliminare ...

Comprimi
X
 
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi
  • LilyRose
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 418

    #16
    Originariamente inviato da Morgan Bernhardt -GBA-
    a regà na risata ogni tanto



    ...

    When the stars loose their fire... And night steals the morning away
    Forever and a day..
    I will stay, I will stay here with you my love...

    Commenta

    • Skull0
      Friend Member
      • Dec 2001
      • 6789

      #17
      mi porterei

      Una pistola
      Una capsula di cianuro
      Un pastore tedesco femmina
      Un'attrice

      Abbandonerei

      Tutto

      Life was like a fantasy / Taken by reality / Does anyone remember me / You once knew me
      Flashes of the day / I knew I was here to stay / But no one stays the same


      Lo Spambollino fa FIGO

      Membro del W.A.M. (War Against Mediaset) e presidente del M.A.I. (Musicians Against Ibanez)

      Ex Custode della Topa (R.I.P.) [NCdS]

      Dedico questa riga alla topa. Mi mancherai.

      Commenta

      • elios
        • Oct 2026

        #18
        anche l'avermi conosciuto scapperone maledetto?

        Commenta

        Sto operando...