123 prova

Comprimi
Questa discussione è chiusa.
X
X
 
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi
  • AXEL71
    Newbie Member
    • Mar 2002
    • 31

    #1

    123 prova

    Mi sentite ?


    ---Diffidate dell'oscurità, poichè lì vi aspetto io---
    ---Se guarderai a lungo nell' abisso ...infine anche l'abisso guardera' in te---
  • Skater [O.F.]
    Friend Member
    • Dec 2001
    • 3872

    #2
    forte e kiaro
    SKASKASKA

    Skater TNT GuildMaster OppositeForce


    Vi osservo...

    http://www.oppositeforce.it

    Commenta

    • Taroel [SB]
      Newbie Member
      • Feb 2002
      • 30

      #3
      Si ti sentiamo!


      Ma questo è SPAM ?
      Taroel, Arciere di Delucia:king

      Commenta

      • God is Rusty!!!
        • Oct 2026

        #4
        Originally posted by Taroel [SB]
        Si ti sentiamo!


        Ma questo è SPAM ?
        no: il nostro lo è...

        Commenta

        • Trekhis
          Cool Member
          • Dec 2001
          • 681

          #5
          Spam!




          che pivelli


          I wish I had a schilling for every senseless killing
          I'd buy a government. America's for sale and
          You can get a good deal on it and make a healthy
          Profit, or maybe tear it apart you start with
          Assumption, that a million people are smarter than 1

          Commenta

          Sto operando...