Auguri alle donne !

Comprimi
X
 
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi
  • s_bisio
    Cool Member
    • Dec 2001
    • 972

    #1

    Auguri alle donne !

    Divertiti con i server hosted by Gamesnet!
  • Soraya [ Am ]
    Cool Member
    • Dec 2001
    • 517

    #2
    Re: Auguri alle donne !

    Originally posted by Elric

    Grazie


    Soraya La Vampira
    Cause it never began for us,It'll never end for us

    Commenta

    • Wayrk
      • Oct 2026

      #3
      grazie, LOL

      Commenta

      • Trekhis
        Cool Member
        • Dec 2001
        • 681

        #4
        LA FDVA* contesta questa stupida festa....
        e' un giorno qualunque...



        *Fratellanza Della Virilita' Attiva





        SCHERZO AUGURI!!


        I wish I had a schilling for every senseless killing
        I'd buy a government. America's for sale and
        You can get a good deal on it and make a healthy
        Profit, or maybe tear it apart you start with
        Assumption, that a million people are smarter than 1

        Commenta

        • Luna[CdSV]
          BANNED
          • Dec 2001
          • 408

          #5
          anke se in ritardo tnx

          Commenta

          Sto operando...