Un uomo,uno spammer

Comprimi
X
 
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi
  • Aster-Bjorne
    Baby Member
    • Dec 2001
    • 73

    #16
    dragon, ti posso offrire il posto di segretario gilda SPAM
    Aster, Elfo Celeste
    (icq 136990963)

    Commenta

    • Ardesh
      Cool Member
      • Dec 2001
      • 681

      #17
      il mio post di prima era troppo intelletuale quindi...



      Spatapinfete!!!!!!


      I wish I had a schilling for every senseless killing
      I'd buy a government. America's for sale and
      You can get a good deal on it and make a healthy
      Profit, or maybe tear it apart you start with
      Assumption, that a million people are smarter than 1

      Commenta

      • Ardesh
        Cool Member
        • Dec 2001
        • 681

        #18
        Scusate ma...


        I wish I had a schilling for every senseless killing
        I'd buy a government. America's for sale and
        You can get a good deal on it and make a healthy
        Profit, or maybe tear it apart you start with
        Assumption, that a million people are smarter than 1

        Commenta

        • Ardesh
          Cool Member
          • Dec 2001
          • 681

          #19
          ...mi mancano 2....


          I wish I had a schilling for every senseless killing
          I'd buy a government. America's for sale and
          You can get a good deal on it and make a healthy
          Profit, or maybe tear it apart you start with
          Assumption, that a million people are smarter than 1

          Commenta

          • Ardesh
            Cool Member
            • Dec 2001
            • 681

            #20
            ...post per arrivare a 300!!!!


            I wish I had a schilling for every senseless killing
            I'd buy a government. America's for sale and
            You can get a good deal on it and make a healthy
            Profit, or maybe tear it apart you start with
            Assumption, that a million people are smarter than 1

            Commenta

            • Aster-Bjorne
              Baby Member
              • Dec 2001
              • 73

              #21
              ardesh gildato
              avanti un altro
              Aster, Elfo Celeste
              (icq 136990963)

              Commenta

              • Dragon
                Member
                • Dec 2001
                • 150

                #22
                segretario
                uhm
                se ne può parlare

                il mio è solo spam di classe

                Commenta

                • Ardesh
                  Cool Member
                  • Dec 2001
                  • 681

                  #23
                  Mitico un sogno che si avvera!!!!!


                  I wish I had a schilling for every senseless killing
                  I'd buy a government. America's for sale and
                  You can get a good deal on it and make a healthy
                  Profit, or maybe tear it apart you start with
                  Assumption, that a million people are smarter than 1

                  Commenta

                  • Dragon
                    Member
                    • Dec 2001
                    • 150

                    #24
                    superato quota 500
                    huhhu ragazzi il drago vola
                    e chi lo ferma ora?

                    Commenta

                    • kyo
                      Newbie Member
                      • Dec 2001
                      • 37

                      #25
                      Dho!!!

                      Commenta

                      Sto operando...