carmageddon??!!

Comprimi
X
 
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi
  • Azazelcaos
    ACAB
    • Jun 2006
    • 6164

    #1

    carmageddon??!!

    qualcuno sa qualcosa dell'uscita del nuovo Carmageddon???? )))

    Azazel
    Roth Al Goth [FdN] - Gran Master Power Player
    ZULUHOTELITALIA
  • Shin_of_Radek
    Super Membro
    • Jun 2006
    • 9920

    #2
    http://www.carmageddon.com/home
    The chain remains, the gang is intact
    The name is mine, I'll take blame for that
    The pressure's on, but guess who ain't gonna crack?
    Ha ha, pardon me, I had to laugh at that
    How could you falter when you're the Rock of Gibraltar?
    I had to get off the boat so I could walk on water
    This ain't no tall order, this is nothin' to me
    Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week
    I do this in my sleep
    I sold kilos of coke, I'm guessin' I can sell CD's
    I'm not a businessman; I'm a business, man!
    Let me handle my business, damn

    Commenta

    • Ramish
      Friend Member
      • Jun 2006
      • 16238

      #3
      Madonna sul 2 ho sbloccato l'impossibile
      Che bei ricordi d'infanzia ;_;
      Ramish [Dwarf]
      Presidente del Club del Gnč Gnč Gnč

      Originariamente inviato da LordAladin
      Dottor Spammish!
      Originariamente inviato da VisionZHI
      Reclutamish

      Commenta

      • TekTekUOI
        BANNED
        • Sep 2011
        • 1257

        #4
        il mio primo lan party asdsadd

        Commenta

        • Ramish
          Friend Member
          • Jun 2006
          • 16238

          #5
          Il mio primo lan party l'ho fatto con starcraft e ho caricato il fisso sulla macchina per andare dal mio amico che aveva una sala grande
          Ramish [Dwarf]
          Presidente del Club del Gnč Gnč Gnč

          Originariamente inviato da LordAladin
          Dottor Spammish!
          Originariamente inviato da VisionZHI
          Reclutamish

          Commenta

          Sto operando...