Silent Hill 4 The Room - Bellissimo!

Comprimi
X
 
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi
  • S é L ì n ò
    Friend Member
    • Mar 2002
    • 19604

    #16
    Originally posted by Zender


    Alissaaaaaa!!!
    Certo che te, beccare un nome no, eh?

    Zender R. Velkyn

    Sto testando la tua passiensa


    nella versione Jappo dice proprio CLARISSSAAAAAAA -.- ne sono certo ^-^'

    Selina la Super Gnocca Suprema(tm)
    Selino la vecchia guardia [NESOG]New Elite Spammer of Gamesnet

    I miei forum preferiti .:[GamesNET]:. .:[Anime&Manga]:. .:[Games&Console]:.

    Commenta

    • Zender
      Friend Member
      • Jan 2002
      • 2197

      #17
      Eh, ho ancora in mente la vocina odiosa di quell'idiota con il barile pieno di acido sulle spalle che urlava:
      "Alisshhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa".

      Peccato fosse proprio corto...

      Zender R. Velkyn
      He had a cloak of gold and eyes of fire
      And as he spoke I felt a deep desire
      To free the world of its fear and pain
      And help the people to feel free again
      Why don't we listen to the voices in our hearts
      Cause then I know we'd find, we're not so far apart
      Everybody's got to be happy, everyone should sing
      For we know the joy of life, the peace that love can bring
      URIAH HEEP - THE WIZARD (DEMONS AND WIZARDS, 1972)

      Commenta

      • S é L ì n ò
        Friend Member
        • Mar 2002
        • 19604

        #18
        Come la voce dalle pareti, quando è presa dal panico -.-

        Selina la Super Gnocca Suprema(tm)
        Selino la vecchia guardia [NESOG]New Elite Spammer of Gamesnet

        I miei forum preferiti .:[GamesNET]:. .:[Anime&Manga]:. .:[Games&Console]:.

        Commenta

        Sto operando...