Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

ti uppo x Clive Owen, non mi era neanche venuto in mente
    Who is Kaiser Souze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Souze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da Kaiser Souze
      ti uppo x Clive Owen, non mi era neanche venuto in mente
      Dopo sin city ed i figli degli uomini sto veramente apprezzando il suo stile di recitazione.
      Vere foto d'autore. Ovviamente io sono l'autore

Commenta

In Sin City non ha fatto faville, secondo me, anche se probabilmente è dovuto alle scelte di regia e di sceneggiatura (dato che doveva sembrare un fumetto a tutti gli effetti hanno cercato la staticità anche nelle espressioni).

Proverò a vedere i figli degli uomini appena esce a noleggio.
        Who is Kaiser Souze? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Kobayashi tell it, anybody could have worked for Souze. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X