Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Firewind
    ha risposto
    Waiting for FIX

Lascia un commento:

• Firewind
    ha risposto
    Yeah monsters having X Ray vision isn't good way to "tame" people to this shard, and when imps or any weak creature are fast like Balron paragon in all other shards it doesn't sounds like normal, i'm new too to this shard and i wanna play good standart UOML and i hope it will be that shard what i wanted all the time

But it isn't
    Ultima modifica di Firewind; 24-03-2010, 19:04.

Lascia un commento:

• FroSPAWNzeN
    ha risposto
    well thats the point, if i should start playing on this shard or not. im not new to uo, i have seen many shards..but ididnt stayed at them for long, and i never have had chance to experience ML stuff, thats why im choosing uo dreams and i dont know for how long u guys trying to fix this problem and how long it might take to fix it /

im just simple guy who trying to find truth XD
    and i stil have many questions about this shard. play or not? XD help me to decide say good things and bad about this shard

NO YOUR ENGLISH IS GOOD =]

Lascia un commento:

• Cast91
    ha risposto
    it makin me sick too -_- ...

Lascia un commento:

• DaniOvertures
    ha risposto
    There's a lot of discussion about mob's AI, because before fixes all mobs were so stupid that you could go to doom with a worker and drop all day long. Now with the fixes is harder to kill mob, comparated to OSI shard now is more difficult here when before was more difficult on OSI shart, but now AI are more similar then before.

A lot of person, including staff and "normal" pg, are still working on rebuilding all the mob's AI to be more similar than OSI.
    To repeat a phrase from Amdir, if OSI difficult is 7 before we were 2, now 9, and still working to go on 7.

Have a little bit patience, I think that situation is a good workout for my pg ^^

and sorry about my english mistake =)

Lascia un commento:

• FroSPAWNzeN
    ha iniziato la discussione Monsters X - Ray vision ?

Monsters X - Ray vision ?

im sorry but im kinda pissed and confused? on any other shard i didnt see such a crap like monsters see your throough walls and other obstacles u could not go trought?
    is that actually normal? i just cant imagine how its possible to play with such a bull crap?
    where wherever u go tons of monsters attacks u from all sides because even they are far away and behind walls they still see u and come to you! let me fix not come but JUST RUN IN SPRINT to you!?
    wtf?
    thats for you normal? i thought this shard would be perfect! at least i found ML shard i could see peerless and so on boses but/.. the thing like this made me sick!? monsters can see you though walls? on any game i havent seen that crap im very sad
Sto operando...
X