• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• uogatis
    ha risposto
    Originariamente inviato da Azallan Visualizza il messaggio
    tamers are dead. we cant use bandage on pet and so veterinary is also dead. i create a new sampire char
    100% agree!

Lascia un commento:

• Azallan
    ha risposto
    tamers are dead. we cant use bandage on pet and so veterinary is also dead. i create a new sampire char

Lascia un commento:

• uogatis
    ha risposto
    How much did they pay you to say this?

Originariamente inviato da FroSPAWNzeN Visualizza il messaggio
    ha-ha i think i start to like those monsters and bots with x ray and hardcore mode, actually its even more interesting when mobs are more smarter and harder to kill...i thought how easy would be for mage arcanist to go solo just cast furies and thats all like on the other shard i have a mage...hmm n0w i dont know if i wanna that admins would fix this crap...maybe..maybe not

Lascia un commento:

• uogatis
    ha risposto
    Originariamente inviato da superbuzzmetal Visualizza il messaggio
    I agree with what you said, I would like to hear the devs opinions on why they consider the a.i to be good, can't they see what's happening too?
    u think they play at all?

Lascia un commento:

• superbuzzmetal
    ha risposto
    I agree with what you said, I would like to hear the devs opinions on why they consider the a.i to be good, can't they see what's happening too?

Lascia un commento:

• Demigod
    ha risposto
    Tamers ? gone
    Mages ? gone
    Archers ? gone

Sampires ? FULL OF IT.

The only playable character is necro warrior and only once every 5 minutes. Without honor even this guy is useless.

Monsters 100% attack summoner or pet. They even reveal you 100 times in a row. Here's what the monster is thinking "IMMA ALBERT EINSTEIN, I KNOW YOU SUMMONED THIS VORTEX".

Lascia un commento:

• uogatis
    ha risposto
    Originariamente inviato da hideyourface Visualizza il messaggio
    use necrowar and honor on you XD
    kill all mob in solo
    You just Confiremed! Necorwar is the ONLY normal playable character on uodreams, lets face it!
    Nothing else is playable, NOTHING.

Lascia un commento:

• uogatis
    ha risposto
    Originariamente inviato da superbuzzmetal Visualizza il messaggio
    For me this a.i is not good.You can say it was too easy before and now it's more hard because the monsters are more smart, but all you did was increase the aggressiveness of the monsters, just because you do this doesn't make the a.i any better. It's like increasing the speed of a game of tetris, it becames more difficult yes but it's just the speed.
    I think the a.i should be reworked or maybe even go back to the original one, there's a lot of people that do not agree with this a.i, I think it's making a lot of new players from staying in this shard...
    I wouldnt call it smart. Its just misteriously stupid. And please! Dont tell us that its speed becouse the speed is nothing to do with this. MOBS SEE THROUGH WALLS! And they never did before! PLEASE FIX IT its impossible tu play anymore. Now you cant do a bulls crap with necromage in Laby, cos they all around you. You cant no more hide behind walls and use any tactics of this game.

Lascia un commento:

• superbuzzmetal
    ha risposto
    For me this a.i is not good.You can say it was too easy before and now it's more hard because the monsters are more smart, but all you did was increase the aggressiveness of the monsters, just because you do this doesn't make the a.i any better. It's like increasing the speed of a game of tetris, it becames more difficult yes but it's just the speed.
    I think the a.i should be reworked or maybe even go back to the original one, there's a lot of people that do not agree with this a.i, I think it's making a lot of new players from staying in this shard...

Lascia un commento:

• didsn
    ha risposto
    lol

Lascia un commento:

• TheWhitezone
    ha risposto
    Create a new char and call it Cloud El'Archon and you will see all mobs run away from you

Lascia un commento:

• hideyourface
    ha risposto
    use necrowar and honor on you XD
    kill all mob in solo

Lascia un commento:

• uogatis
    ha risposto
    Mobs hooked up with x-ray

I completely agree with above.
    I use to play on uod for very long time, but i had to leave. Now when im back again it seems that all my strategies and tactics of this game are impossible to use. This, whatever it is... it makes this shard completely impossible to play.
    I STILL LOVE UOD and i think it is the best shard ive ever played!
    Please fix it as soon as its possible!

Regards,

Cholera

Lascia un commento:

• FroSPAWNzeN
    ha risposto
    ha-ha i think i start to like those monsters and bots with x ray and hardcore mode, actually its even more interesting when mobs are more smarter and harder to kill...i thought how easy would be for mage arcanist to go solo just cast furies and thats all like on the other shard i have a mage...hmm n0w i dont know if i wanna that admins would fix this crap...maybe..maybe not

Lascia un commento:

• niathnas
    ha risposto
    Originariamente inviato da Firewind Visualizza il messaggio
    Waiting for FIX
    we have to wait loooong time for this fix i think ....

Lascia un commento:

Sto operando...
X